Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 2:07 pm

I'm a Gemini, and I can see how part of it is fitting, but I'm not flighty or flirtatious. I hate seeing that characteristic brought up in horoscopes.

I had a natal chart done a few years ago to find out that my rising sign is Libra. I've noticed that the people I get along with best are Libras and Aquarians. I tend to have communication problems with Virgos.

Seems to me that zodiac definitions are more fitted to NTs. Either that, or it's just foolish to expect to fully relate to your sign. :P

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 6:59 pm

I think as a scorpio I'm well suited.

I'm mysterious, full of passion(but have to suppress it as it can overwhelm others), and have a high sex drive.
I can be rather spiteful when I feel I've been crossed and enjoy plotting revenge. I also enjoy my alone time.

Scorpios do kind of come in different varieties and we even have three creatures associated with our sign, signifying a rising level of enlightenment and personal power.
Scorpions -> Eagles -> Phoenixes

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

maneki
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

My sun sign is Taurus, Moon sign is Leo, and Ascendant sign is Scorpio. Put it all together and it's a truly perfect picture of who I am.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 7:46 pm

well, since Pluto was demoted, I literally have a 'wrong planet' for my astrology....;)

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 7:53 pm

I am a Gemini, Leo rising... I forget the rest. Heh. It all fits me well enough, I suppose. There are a few things I would say do not fit, but overall, yes, it describes me. A friend of mine did my chart a few years back. I wish I knew where I put that... it was mostly accurate. I get a kick out of that sort of thing though. It is interesting, me thinks.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 9:59 pm

Virgo sun, libra moon, pisces ascendant here. I fit sorta. as for another natal chart aspect of mine that is entertaining, venus in leo :D.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

willa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 10:09 pm

I always feel bad for those people born between November 30th and December 17th. They dont have a zodiac sign as all the astrologers dont do anything for the Ophiuchus constellation

ilivinamushroom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2010, 11:35 pm

Virgo sun virgo moon capricorn rising yes it fits me well a triple earth sign and I have alot of capricon traits

Cicely
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2010, 12:11 am

I'm a Leo. Leos are supposed to be outgoing and spontaneous, which isn't me at all. I think I'm least like a Leo, actually.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2010, 2:59 am

I am not sure about some of the exta signs, but I am a Virgo. I think as I am getting older I am fitting more into it, and I tink the trait I share most with it is that once I choose to do a task, I pay a lot of attention to detail and being commited. Though some of my traits are put off that because I notice such details, and pretty much incapable of meeting my expectations most of the times in order/cleaning, I instead avoid starting to clean and instead know where things are, which apparently is another trait.

Actually I think I just noticed the mess around me, I guess my Virgo cleaning around is about to start.

LinnaeusCat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jan 2010, 4:14 am

I think I'm a pretty classic Virgo.

INTJ.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2010, 1:55 pm

I am a stereotypical Gemini. I was born at a new moon, during the day, so astrologers would suggest that with both luminaries in there, above the horizon, it's hardly surprising.

I am probably also sterotypical of some other things, but having not turned my attention to other characteristics, I could not say.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2010, 3:18 pm

I'm a Scorpio, but I'm much more like a Pisces.