Empty Thoughts from an Empty Head, just published

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

paigetheoracle
Raven
Raven

05 Jan 2010, 8:19 am

As this is mostly fictional writing, I hope this is the right place to place my writings!

I've written a collection of my thoughts on how the world works, which is to be found at the URL belowImage

It is my philosophical musings, in a very Zennish fashion and was written at the same time as another book that alas was partially destroyed or I would have launched them together ('Observations from Another Planet'). The latter back covered older material, including the theory that also inspired the second book and which I hope to have published at a later date. The first book is more full of basic observations, that are developed in the latter one and is from the perspective of someone that is alien to Earth.

I've also written a book aimed at teaching English through sound patterns but that seems too alien for most people because a year down the track nothing much has come of it.

I'm also writing a collection of short stories that may have more commercial value 'That's the Condition I'm in' based on autism, schizophrenia, synaesthesia etc.

I'm also writing notes for an autobiography that may appeal to some people I hope as it's about a way of life now gone,my personal wacky history as the second stage when I left home and a third section about my life now and what my dogs have taught me about life.