Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AspiInLV
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

is that when they are asked to follow an object with their eyes, as in the field sobriety test. The sociopath's eyes move in a jerky fashion

TomTee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2010, 8:40 pm

edited.

Last edited by TomTee on 17 Jan 2010, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

decoder
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2010, 9:44 pm

Botti wrote:
Sociopaths have no feelings. They merely mimic them. That should eliminate sociopath from your diagnosis since you keep talking about your feelings.

I don't know what your diagnosis should be however. Your Dr. would be a much better choice to make that decision.

Its not this simple. Their most prominent trait is lack of symphaty for the others. They care and feel alot for themselves.

Oisin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Jan 2010, 6:19 am

Hello ZTower

Good luck in finding yourself and I hope the wrongplanet can help you. I am a border case aspie.

iql23
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jan 2010, 10:16 am

You are definatly not a socipath, it may be difficult to understand and work in a non-asprie community but it also gives to a logic, thirst for knowlage and unfetered veiw of the world.

I am in the same sitution in college, I find culitvating a relationship with the teacher helpful they will recognize you as different even if they cant put a word to it and will try to move towards they way you learn or accept your quirks in essays, talk to them after class, strike up a converstion in the hallway, or see them in there office or write a cute little note on a assignment you are turing in. Make yourself stand out.

Altough it is easy to interact with adults peers are anouther species entirely. Don't feel pressured to have a "noramal" social communication that one friend sounds great and you don't have to expose yourself to others if you don't want to. The best thing to have is your own room just a way to get away from social situations having a roomate who doesn't understand you is the worst

Just accept who you are look on the possive and focus of your intrests to hell with the "normal"

decoder
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jan 2010, 7:40 am

AspiInLV wrote:
is that when they are asked to follow an object with their eyes, as in the field sobriety test. The sociopath's eyes move in a jerky fashion

This is terribly funny :lol: And it is kinda true too!