Do you hate it when people try to rush you?

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2010, 5:14 am

Blindspot149 wrote:
Sometimes the requirement was to 'thrive' and even ENJOY working under pressure :!: Who ARE these people :?: :roll:

Excellent question 8) An easier one would be "how can you tell the jobs market is a buyers' market?" :wink:

Quote:
'needs to be able to work in a team' (I think this requirement used to freak me out more than the pressure thing)

I too am much more scared of team work than hard work. Though I guess teamwork is a more reasonable requirement than the work-till-you-drop thing.

Quote:
It would have been easier to simply state that those on the AS spectrum need not apply :D

It would be interesting to see how the benefits people responded to an Aspie turning down those kind of jobs......assuming there's any other kind.

Quote:
But I did know that taking one of those types of job (which I did back then for financial survival reasons) would be hell.... and they always were.

No wonder the authorities quietly dropped the gambit of telling us there was an afterlife - it's hard to threaten people with hell when they're already experiencing it on Earth.