Emu Egg

18 Feb 2010, 10:01 am

For trolling, in the past... I have since mended my ways :wink:

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2010, 2:13 pm

Nope.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

I was banned from the ventmob gaming clan for disagreeing with the owner during a game; his steam profile has been spammed with friend requests ever since. I wonder why...

Christophe
Toucan
Toucan

19 Feb 2010, 4:12 pm

Yes, I have been kicked off of many sites (a great deal that were later shutdown by internet watchdogs) in the past. The biggest one that comes to mind is a site that discussed and claimed it had the ability to do something (can't remember what) at an "amazing rate!" I did some research, refuted the claim, and proved them wrong. I ended up getting into a debate with the site's owners and mods. I called them uneducated, self-serving, stuck up, prissy, backwards, lifeless, brainless profit mongers ( I was 17) that were preying on those too gullible to understand what they were up against (for someone as gullible as me to say that, it is bad).

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2010, 6:24 pm

Banned from Aspergic for a month because I asked to be banned. I couldn't take it anymore what was going on there.

capturingtheforfeit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Feb 2010, 12:19 am

Why did you want to be kicked-out of the website What was so replosive about Aspergic that you wanted to leave
I heard the website was very similar to this one.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 1:31 am

capturingtheforfeit wrote:
Why did you want to be kicked-out of the website What was so replosive about Aspergic that you wanted to leave
I heard the website was very similar to this one.

I had personal issues there with two people, mostly one now and it was just too much and they weren't understanding my perspective and I was being called gossip girl and a bully and immature, childish juvenile just because I stick up for myself and don't take s**t from people and also I was ranting about my issues I had with people lately. The last thing I needed was being talked down and then feeling all bad again. So I decided I shall just leave that place and I knew it was going to be hard so I asked to be banned instead. I have difficulty leaving places due to OCD so banning is the only way out. Hopefully it will all blow over by the time I come back or maybe by then I will lose interest and not come back.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2010, 1:40 am

I was banned from several Dragonball-related forums when I was younger. The reasons I was given all boiled down to; stop correcting the senior members and we've had complaints about your attitude.

So I was basically banned for speaking the truth and being brazen, largely due to my youth.

The only other notable ban I recieved was on an adult forum, where I wasn't even given a reason but it was heavily implied by members prior to the ban that it was because I didn't post enough nudez.

capturingtheforfeit

21 Feb 2010, 4:53 am

Well there bounds to be antagonist on every site (except this one most likely). Some people take views way too serious. Come on, if you dont like their opinion just move on to something else dont continue it. By arguing against a person's point of view just simply ignites trouble. It seems rather juvenile for them to debate online (just my opinion). For them to try to belittle you is rather ironic on their part wagering they are perceived as childlike outside their little virtal worlds.
Anyways, let's hope things get better between you and the Aspergic's community :wink: