Never had a boyfriend and why?

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 10:26 pm

I just thought this would be a fun topic to start. I myself am not sure why I've never had a boyfriend. I'll be 24 March 29th I've never dated,kissed a guy,hugged a guy etc. etc. I have yet to have those experiences that other females have had time and time again by now (break up make ups etc.) :-( 1 prerequisite is I want a tall guy that I can look up to (literally LOL!) and be able to pick me up LOL! I'm only 5ft. and 140lb. :-)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

I am 6'0" and 220 lbs.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
I just thought this would be a fun topic to start. I myself am not sure why I've never had a boyfriend. I'll be 24 March 29th I've never dated,kissed a guy,hugged a guy etc. etc. I have yet to have those experiences that other females have had time and time again by now (break up make ups etc.) :-( 1 prerequisite is I want a tall guy that I can look up to (literally LOL!) and be able to pick me up LOL! I'm only 5ft. and 140lb. :-)

I can do that, but you probably wouldn't find me attractive at all... I'm 5'11" and upwards of 275~290 lbs (in other words, fat)... but I can pick you up at least :nerdy:

Although if just about any regular on this forum saw this post they'd probably say AVOID... leave it to the two most desperate guys on this forum to make the first two replies...

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 10:45 pm

LOL! Thanks you two how sweet. :-) I was thinking maybe some Aspie Females have been single forever LOL! I know atleast one thing I'd think/HOPE that a fellow Aspie male would understand my traits/faults more than an NT would or so I'd hope! :-)

Descartes30
Toucan
Toucan

02 Mar 2010, 11:05 pm

Zelda, I don't think you have to worry too much about it. You seem to be a sweet and intelligent woman, from the posts of yours that I have read. Most likely your intelligence and that you are outspoken sometimes probably intimidate some guys from you. But that is okay, it's nothing you need to change, I'm sure that once someone finally figures out how to approach you, you will start having that chance to date and have a boyfriend. I think it's very nice that you like a guy to literally look up to and pick you up like that. I used to love that my ex enjoyed that. And it did help for when she was really sick and weak (health problems), I used to carry her all the time when we were home. :)

Don't lose heart, I think that many people on this forum think you are great after listening to what you think about and about your life, so as long as you want to find someone, you will. Just make sure that if someone tries to talk to you and you also think they are attractive (whether physically or intellectually) that you also make some effort to associate with them as well. Good luck. :)

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm

Descartes30 wrote:
Zelda, I don't think you have to worry too much about it. You seem to be a sweet and intelligent woman, from the posts of yours that I have read. Most likely your intelligence and that you are outspoken sometimes probably intimidate some guys from you. But that is okay, it's nothing you need to change, I'm sure that once someone finally figures out how to approach you, you will start having that chance to date and have a boyfriend. I think it's very nice that you like a guy to literally look up to and pick you up like that. I used to love that my ex enjoyed that. And it did help for when she was really sick and weak (health problems), I used to carry her all the time when we were home. :)

Don't lose heart, I think that many people on this forum think you are great after listening to what you think about and about your life, so as long as you want to find someone, you will. Just make sure that if someone tries to talk to you and you also think they are attractive (whether physically or intellectually) that you also make some effort to associate with them as well. Good luck. :)

Thanks Descartes30. :-) I'm shocked that people like my post. I would of never thunk it. :-) The tall guy thing is since my sister has a tall husband and IMO it seems like it'd be neat. :-) I don't see myself as intelligent so thank you very much. :-) I myself don't know how to approach a guy. I saw a group of guys in College chatting it up about Mario I but in and got weird stares. Hopefully I'll find a guy out there that will treat me right and respect my faults and traits. :-)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 11:47 pm

well expect to be hit on a lot in this thread

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 11:49 pm

In that case, what would you say your "faults" are?

Kilroy wrote:

lol, beat me to it...

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2010, 11:53 pm

I've never had one because I've never been asked out.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 12:05 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
In that case, what would you say your "faults" are?

Kilroy wrote:

lol, beat me to it...

ninja'd sucka!!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 12:10 am

I've never had a boyfriend, because I was never interested, and I'm still not. I've even turned a guy down.

Maika
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2010, 12:23 am

zeldapsychology wrote:

lol we're the same...cept I'll be 26 in April XD tall guys are <3

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

how tall is tall? Will 5'11" work for you? :wink: (although that's average for guys, it's still taller than a lot of girls)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

don't hit on the girls lol
it won't work

Villette
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Mar 2010, 4:07 am

perhaps you could pretned to be a guy online and see how girls flirt with you.
ironically, when I pretend to be a guy on the internet a few girls like to flirt with me. I didn't specify my gender in one forum and one girl was shocked to discover I am female. she hasn't messaged me since then hahaha. btw i'm straight and not a tomboy.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

I'm almost 6' 3". :P

Those who know, don't speak.