03 Mar 2010, 4:55 am

I'm almost 6' 3". :P

Those who know, don't speak.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 6:39 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
In that case, what would you say your "faults" are?

Kilroy wrote:
well expect to be hit on a lot in this thread

lol, beat me to it...

Humour.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

musicboxforever
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 7:39 am

zeldapsychology I have never had a real boyfriend. When I was about 16/17 my mother had a friend who was interested in me, but we were never officially going out. He was 9 years older than me and really just took advantage of my niavety. I am so angry with him when I look back now. So I have been kissed and hugged and that's it. Since then learning how to interact with guys on that romantic level has been a very steep learning curve. I used to be over-enthusiastic and I would let guys know that I liked them in obvious ways. There was this one chap I met at a wedding. I got his phone number of my friend and I text him hello. Now, I didn't realise he was on holiday and I had only recently got a mobile phone, so I didn't realise that if a person's phone is switched off the message will be undelivered. So I sent the message again and got an undelivered message. When the poor guy came back from holiday his phone musta been full of messages from me which I think freaked him out a bit.

Now I am more cautious. I have realised that I just don't understand what I am meant to do socially with a guy I like and have not so much given up, but sit back and observe how the situatin unfolds. But guys never seem to like me or are scared of me. Although, the guys I work with who are mostly all over 40 think I'm lovely and all blush when I talk to them. they are all married unfortunately.

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:19 am

Kilroy wrote:

Truth.

But expected I'm sure. Besides, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's already seemed to have only made her feel better.

Also, Zelda, don't feel bad at 24 at all, there's a lot more here that have hit 30 that haven't done what you haven't either.

And are you really only 5' tall? That seems incredibly short to me, but then again, the women that are around me are all military and I think there's a minimum height restriction... Regardless, just call yourself "petite," best adjective out there for that. And quite a few guys like petite women.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:28 am

Vyn wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

Truth.

But expected I'm sure. Besides, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's already seemed to have only made her feel better.

Also, Zelda, don't feel bad at 24 at all, there's a lot more here that have hit 30 that haven't done what you haven't either.

And are you really only 5' tall? That seems incredibly short to me, but then again, the women that are around me are all military and I think there's a minimum height restriction... Regardless, just call yourself "petite," best adjective out there for that. And quite a few guys like petite women.

you make an excellent point

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:30 am

Why hello there. I could not help but notice the striking manner in which you type your words. Allow me to introduce myself - I am a man of culture and taste who holds only the highest of standards for himself... And as such, I shall now speak to you, young lady, for I believe I can help you with what you oh so clearly need....
The sexy embrace of a manly, suave, sophisticated man like me.
Though my schedule is typically quite busy, I shall do you a favor and dismiss my current lady-friend, whose place you may take. I'm quite sure you will be pleased to be in my company.

Now, having made a mild introduction of my own, I ask that you reciprocate with pictures of yourself in sexy, sexy lingerie. Ooooh, yes.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:34 am

what about a maid outfit?
you're missing an entire...maid demographic!

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:47 am

Yes only 5ft. tall I HATE being Petite!! !! I wish I was tall like my grandfather!! ! My nephew's side of the family is tall so he'll be taller than me!! !! ! It's funny the guys hitting on me it's odd and silly. :-) and yes it has made me feel better. :-) It's sad some are into there 30's and haven't experienced a boyfriend yet. Glad I'm not alone. :-) If at all possible (no offense guys on WP) I'd HOPE for it to be natural as in not online. You meet a guy in school/work become friends then start dating etc. Although IMO you can talk about your interest etc. all day long online I wouldn't really KNOW you so if possible I'd like to do it naturally.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 9:48 am

Kilroy wrote:

...guys with dirty houses?

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 10:08 am

Lecks wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

...guys with dirty houses?

lol no, the maids wouldn't be cleaning

Villette
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Mar 2010, 8:38 am

there are guys out there ... NT nerdy guys. Some of them may like girls as socially awkward as themselves, preferring innocent naive and inexperienced women. I have been told, however, by a nerdy guy, that nerdy guys are likely to be attracted to me, and I'm rather on the heavy side. So your petiteness is a plus point.

DavidM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Mar 2010, 11:31 am

You literally shouldn't have any difficulty getting a man if you want one, as a woman. All you need to do is giggle and sit pretty and men are expected to come on to you. Initially you have a lot of power over men but be careful, once you've picked one and start committing to him he gains the power over you. 8)

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 11:32 am

Villette wrote:
there are guys out there ... NT nerdy guys. Some of them may like girls as socially awkward as themselves, preferring innocent naive and inexperienced women. I have been told, however, by a nerdy guy, that nerdy guys are likely to be attracted to me, and I'm rather on the heavy side. So your petiteness is a plus point.

Yeah the OP should join the IT field at a college... lots of guys there.

musicboxforever
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 11:55 am

DavidM wrote:
You literally shouldn't have any difficulty getting a man if you want one, as a woman. All you need to do is giggle and sit pretty and men are expected to come on to you. Initially you have a lot of power over men but be careful, once you've picked one and start committing to him he gains the power over you. 8)

That's a sweet thing to say, but it's not that easy unfortuately. Some of us appear quite austere. I am very intelligent (even though I'm that sort of useless intelligent where I'm not really very practical) i think most guys want a lassie they can look after, and I don't really need looking after (it would appear). I don't know what I'm supposed to do to show that I need looking after. I need to work and pay my rent and do my own DIY because I live alone. I have too. It may seem that women have it easy, but for some of us the whole romance thing is an uphill struggle and I feel like just giving up on it. Plus my mother and a couple have other people have told me that men don't like intelligent women.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 12:16 pm

musicboxforever wrote:
DavidM wrote:

That's a sweet thing to say, but it's not that easy unfortuately. Some of us appear quite austere. I am very intelligent (even though I'm that sort of useless intelligent where I'm not really very practical) i think most guys want a lassie they can look after, and I don't really need looking after (it would appear). I don't know what I'm supposed to do to show that I need looking after. I need to work and pay my rent and do my own DIY because I live alone. I have too. It may seem that women have it easy, but for some of us the whole romance thing is an uphill struggle and I feel like just giving up on it. Plus my mother and a couple have other people have told me that men don't like intelligent women.

I've only heard that on television and the internet. It seems to be a fiction.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 12:51 pm

show cleavage
make him work for it though