Auto-sexual (masturbation only) 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Bestiality 11%  11%  [ 10 ]
Other (specify 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 87

TrainofLove
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2012, 3:41 am

There is no such person of this Jesus you speak of.

Alfonso12345
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Sep 2012, 4:28 pm

I voted "Other" for the poll because the option I was thinking of was not in the poll. If the question is supposed to be about Jesus Christ, then I would say his sexual orientation was "Nothing" because a non-existent being can't have a sexual orientation.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 4:32 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqI0vjArbn8[/youtube] :lol: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnhqxt1GII[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

rosemund
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Sep 2012, 8:12 pm

Tensu wrote:

And finally, where did you hear about a woman claiming to be queen of the jews? And what do you mean other women? do you have your genders confused?

"women" was a typo.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

I see... That makes sense.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

Jesus was trisexual, man. He'd try anything

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

Vigilans wrote:

Yup. He was hot for Mary Magdelane and he had the warms for the Father and the Holy Ghost.

ruveyn

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 6:28 am

O tempora, o Mores, o Panda. To be sure you have your pseudothumb on the pulse of the "religion" aspect of this forum - but is it worthy of you to panda to it?

Was that pun worthy of me?

Anyways, youse guys, I posted my quote and hung around long enough to confirm that only the names have changed, and not all of those. It remains - and likely shall remain - next to impossible to have a real religious discussion here - and hard enough to have a serious political talk even if totally PC.

I will drop in again if I get incredibly curious or find another worthy quote.

Tot ziens!

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 7:44 am

We are quite worthy of thy pun-ishment.

Sorry, but I wouldn't know how to begin to accomodate thy desire for a genuinely religious debate.

Thou shallt just have to stop in from time to time, to inform us of our unworthiness.

:hail:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 10:08 am

I don't see why Jesus had to be gay. Gay guys aren't the only guys who hang around with other guys.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 11:24 pm

You have to admit, any religious discussion seems to deteriorate into atheists posting whatever snide or belittling remarks they can as fast as they can pretty quickly...

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2012, 3:00 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSlI87923Q[/youtube] :lol:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2012, 9:35 am

Philologos wrote:
O tempora, o Mores, o Panda. To be sure you have your pseudothumb on the pulse of the "religion" aspect of this forum - but is it worthy of you to panda to it?

Was that pun worthy of me?

Anyways, youse guys, I posted my quote and hung around long enough to confirm that only the names have changed, and not all of those. It remains - and likely shall remain - next to impossible to have a real religious discussion here - and hard enough to have a serious political talk even if totally PC.

I will drop in again if I get incredibly curious or find another worthy quote.

Tot ziens!

What is a "real" religious discussion- one where nobody disagrees with you or demonstrates the futile and asinine nature of religion?

Vulture
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Sep 2012, 11:02 pm

Can I vote Pansexual? All kinds of people are getting f****d in his name.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 5:28 pm

Vigilans wrote:
What is a "real" religious discussion- one where nobody disagrees with you or demonstrates the futile and asinine nature of religion?

To me, it seems that this discussion was sparked by the "secret gospel of mark", but instead of being about wether or not said "secret gospel" exists and what it's impact would be if it was real, Panda posted a poll about Jesus's sexual orientation. And even under that topic do you really consider this:

Vigilans wrote:

as a serious response to that topic? Tell me, what's you're reason for thinking this? Or do you just want to make fun of Christians? Same goes for many of the posts on this thread: they don't really seem to have anything to do with the topic, they're just intended to make fun of people who think differently than those who post them.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 7:17 pm

Tensu wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

To me, it seems that this discussion was sparked by the "secret gospel of mark", but instead of being about wether or not said "secret gospel" exists and what it's impact would be if it was real, Panda posted a poll about Jesus's sexual orientation. And even under that topic do you really consider this:

Vigilans wrote:

as a serious response to that topic? Tell me, what's you're reason for thinking this? Or do you just want to make fun of Christians? Same goes for many of the posts on this thread: they don't really seem to have anything to do with the topic, they're just intended to make fun of people who think differently than those who post them.

First you imply this thread is poor satire not worthy of being taken seriously and then you criticize me for... not taking it seriously? You guys always want to have your cake and eat it too, I know, but please try harder next time