Anyone else like to bite or chew things?

Page 4 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 2:05 am

pens

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 2:54 am

Straws...plastic straws :). I fold my straw with my tongue so that it ends up being about 2 cm long, then I chew until my teeth or the inside of my cheek can't take it anymore.

Night_Owl_Amber
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Mar 2010, 4:18 am

I bite my nails and have chewing gum most of the time unless I'm eating or sleeping 8)

Karshan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Mar 2010, 9:03 am

I used to bite my fingernail, now it's diminished to just the skin around the fingertips. I also chew on ballpoints.

Lung_Drac
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

sgrannel wrote:
As a kid I used to have an urge to bite people when they pick on me, and I am not sure I've never acted on that urge.

Kids never really picked on me (I was too quiet and harmless, and I'm still harmless to this very day), but I always felt like biting them when they picked on their fellow NT's. Oh yes, I remember the feeling; a desperate feeling to bite human flesh. But I remember specifically that I wanted to bite the tormentors on the forearm. I suppose that's logical, consdering the human jaw is (supposedly) the second strongest thing on your body besides the tongue. Also, I think I chose the forearm to bite on other people because of its sensitivity to pain (I'm not sure if the pain would be accute for NT's or not, but I've tested it on myself without exerting much force. The result: Ouch!)

jeffhermy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Mar 2010, 12:35 pm

i chew straws, my knuckles and fingertips, which isn't good cause i might chew off or soften the skin too much making much more painful to play guitar, not to mention the amount of saliva i got on my strings.

It's interesting because when I was born the first 10 hours I was quiet because I had my fingers or thumb in my mouth according to my mother, so I think it is something I won't be getting rid of.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 1:18 pm

Lung_Drac wrote:
(I was too quiet and harmless, and I'm still harmless to this very day), but I always felt like biting them when they picked on their fellow NT's. Oh yes, I remember the feeling; a desperate feeling to bite human flesh. )

BAHAHA, you sure you're harmless?
Sorry, you just phrased that so perfectly. :P

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 1:41 pm

I spend a great deal of my days chewing gum, when I can afford it.

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 2:07 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
Lung_Drac wrote:
(I was too quiet and harmless, and I'm still harmless to this very day), but I always felt like biting them when they picked on their fellow NT's. Oh yes, I remember the feeling; a desperate feeling to bite human flesh. )

I do have the urge when I'm very mad

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 2:50 pm

I chew on anything that doesn't exacerbate my sensory disorders. Heck, I've got a bit of damage to my front top incisors and bottom ones from grinding my teeth, and gnawing a bit too hard on a steak bone.

Lung_Drac

21 Mar 2010, 3:20 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
Lung_Drac wrote:

Oh, no worries. I never bit anyone (no matter how much I wanted to). It was just a thought. I mean, really, I wouldn't even hurt a fly (except maybe mosquitos). Ok, lots of contradictions. Aren't I pathetic? :lol:

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2010, 3:50 pm

Lung_Drac wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
Lung_Drac wrote:

Oh, no worries. I never bit anyone (no matter how much I wanted to). It was just a thought. I mean, really, I wouldn't even hurt a fly (except maybe mosquitos). Ok, lots of contradictions. Aren't I pathetic? :lol:

:P You're not pathetic....Or I'm just as pathetic. :lol: