Can't look at people without imagining myself kissing them

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2010, 8:50 am

MikeyPikey92 wrote:
For my friends and close family this isn't really a problem, but nearly everyone else I talk to I can't help but imagine myself kissing them. I don't do it because I think it would be pleasurable, quite the contrary. It is often when I'm talking to more formal or important people like....teachers, elders, authority figures, etc. It doesn't matter how ugly they are, if they are men/women, (i'm not a homosexual,) if they are related to me, etc....every time I look at their face and in their eyes I loose concentration of what they are saying and just imagine what would happen if I just jumped up and started kissing them!

Does anyone else have this problem?

Stay away from me, please.

ruveyn

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2010, 9:31 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
When I was a young adult and saw a repulsive, unkempt man, usually morbidly obese as well, I'd imagine having sex with him and get really grossed out.

Me too! To some degree. I think it's just curiosity. And I'm always curious about weird stuff. It is disgusting, especially when the image doesn't leave. I don't find them attractive, it just happens.

MikeyPikey92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2010, 5:56 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I have the same thoughts only it isn't so much I want to kiss them but rather I imagine kissing them.

Does that make sense... :?

I don't want to kiss them. I only imagine myself kissing them as well. Usually it is the kind of people I would last want to kiss meaning that this is provoked not through pleasure but fear.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2010, 5:58 pm

I was like that, when I was nine, and I ran around, kissing everybody on the school ground. :oops: