Page 3 of 8 [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

morrison
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

I actually do it too, I have the feeling though, through my efficient cleaning of the nose, that I have less colds than average. I don't eat them though, I dont like how they taste lol.

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 12:24 am

sketches wrote:
I can relate to you, myfakename. I just don't want to post any details (it is bad). I've learned in late elementary school not to do it in public -- hopefully you know this, too! Not even my therapist knows that I pick my nose.

EDIT: Yes, Jingo8 (in the post below). I concur 1,000% :lol: Tissues absolutely do not cut it!

Im the same way. I don't do it in public....and wouldn't, especially as a legal assistant. When I go out to practicum, I will have to do the tissue thing so I don't get slimies on the keyboard. Im a nosepicker and a booger eater, but I only do it when nobody is around.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 2:31 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
If I have a particularly huge one, I usually just go to the bathroom and rape my nose to my heart's content, than wash my hands. :lol:

wouldn't it be better in that case, to use a condom?

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 11:21 am

auntblabby wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
If I have a particularly huge one, I usually just go to the bathroom and rape my nose to my heart's content, than wash my hands. :lol:

:lol: Well, I mean rape with my finger....XD does that sound any better?

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

:eew: Oh my God that is one of my pet peeves I Absolutely abhor when I see someone else do it. I do it myself only in private with nobody around and wash my hands afterwards.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 2:52 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:

well, :oops: i would diagram my facetiousness but it would just come out even more awkwardly.

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 3:25 pm

I always pick my nose and its one of my bad habits which i just can't stop doing unfortunately.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 9:10 pm

reading this thread is like watching someone pick their nose - gross, yet oddly entertaining...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 2:25 am

happymusic wrote:
reading this thread is like watching someone pick their nose - gross, yet oddly entertaining...

not as nasty as watching a septic tank explode, but more gross than a f@rt in a spacesuit, and funnier than both by far.

AnnePande
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 11:42 am

Picking may be common, but the eating part may be AS related? or I don't know?

I do both. But only in private. It's a matter of nose cleaning and a practical way to get rid of the things.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 6:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:

well, :oops: i would diagram my facetiousness but it would just come out even more awkwardly.

It really would...:P :lol:

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 4:21 am

myfakename never came back. I really hope he or she got her booger eating under control.

justMax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 4:44 am

Started gagging thinking about eating them, but I'm HYPERsensitive to food discrepancies due to a couple roach infestations due to rotting foundations as a kid, and a few instances of hair being deeply embedded in food (Subway, Papa Johns, and a freshly unsealed jar of peanut butter, picking up a dollop of peanut butter/pizza slice/sub half and getting the rest of the food along with a hair connecting them = never eaten that again)...

anyways... I pick my nose because I'm driven insane by the little hairs getting stuck in it, too close to my mouth as well... I sit with a flashlight, a mirror, tweezers, and little scissors and regularly trim my nose hair too.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 6:14 am

justMax wrote:
anyways... I pick my nose because I'm driven insane by the little hairs getting stuck in it, too close to my mouth as well... I sit with a flashlight, a mirror, tweezers, and little scissors and regularly trim my nose hair too.

they sell a neat little gizmo that you just insert in nostril and it trims and sucks the hairs right out, without any danger of lascerating fragile nasal tissues with scissors. just a thought.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2010, 9:48 am

Yeah, you should buy one of those. Don't clean too deep, though! That mucus and those little hairs are needed by your lungs. :P
I've never been bothered by nose hair.

veiledexpressions
Toucan
Toucan

19 Mar 2010, 10:42 am

Okay, I can understand picking one's nose to clear the contents. However, the thought of eating... ah I cannot describe my level of nausea.