Veteran

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2010, 9:37 am

This is a potential April Fools that has been brewing:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... y-waitrose
http://www.waitrose.presscentre.com/Pre ... p-5ad.aspx

There are white varieties of strawberry already, but I think it is basically a publicity stunt.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2010, 1:21 pm

This is why I find April Fools day to be very annoying. You can't trust any news articles today to be real or just part of the holiday "fun". :P

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2010, 9:18 pm

It should be "the-day-where-no-information-is-true". ><

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2010, 11:02 pm

You guys wanna see something REALLY BAD? Go check your profile picture on your DeviantArt accounts. All of you, right now.

Rather than my usual Black Knights insignia, I instead found... well, you can see for yourself: http://long-live-japan.deviantart.com/

Some of the admins are going to get tarred and feathered over this...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2010, 11:45 am

Quote:
You guys wanna see something REALLY BAD? Go check your profile picture on your DeviantArt accounts. All of you, right now.

I didn't have a look at yours what was it? I had team Edward... yurk... I noticed quite a few people had lady Gaga!

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2010, 4:18 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:

I didn't have a look at yours what was it? I had team Edward... yurk... I noticed quite a few people had lady Gaga!

Team Jacob.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2010, 10:52 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Quote:

Yes, Edward, Jacob, Gaga, and Seekers . I really wish I would have gotten a Seeker one or even Gaga. I hate Twilight, and I got pukey Edward. Century old pervert chasing high school girls!

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2010, 12:14 am

Roxas_XIII wrote:

Rather than my usual Black Knights insignia, I instead found... well, you can see for yourself: http://long-live-japan.deviantart.com/

What did they do to it? I missed it.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2010, 3:20 am

League_Girl wrote:
Roxas_XIII wrote:

What did they do to it? I missed it.

Replaced everyone's avatar with one of the following: Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, that one guy from Legend of the Seeker, or Lady Gaga. They also changed everyone's signatures, and disabled avatar/signature control for the whole day.

Thankfully at 0000 PDT April 2nd they changed everything back as it were. Otherwise I would have been pissed.