No, Not At All 16%  16%  [ 20 ]
No, Not At All 16%  16%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 126

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 3:53 am

I like to.
Looking at bright lights helps me to sneeze. I have only ever sneezed three times in a row at the most. Yet a friend of mine can end up sneezing 10 times in a row and that is not uncommon for her.
My sneezes are reasonably loud and no matter what I do, I can't make them quieter.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 5:55 am

Sometimes I sneeze so hard my balls hurt. That's no fun.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 9:13 am

renaeden wrote:
I like to.
Looking at bright lights helps me to sneeze. I have only ever sneezed three times in a row at the most. Yet a friend of mine can end up sneezing 10 times in a row and that is not uncommon for her.
My sneezes are reasonably loud and no matter what I do, I can't make them quieter.

Bright lights help and even cause me to sneeze I alway wondered if it was just me. Some mustard will have me sneezing 15 minutes non stop it can get annoying.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 11:31 am

I dislike it when a dog sneezes on me. Right on my leg!

parts
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 2:31 pm

sc wrote:
I dislike it when a dog sneezes on me. Right on my leg!

I ride with my dog in my truck and he always seems to want to get close to me when he sneezes yuck 8O

sc
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 2:50 pm

Ewwwww

ed
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 3:46 pm

I HATE sneezing. I never sneeze just once, seven times is most common for me, 18 times is my "record"! It's dangerous when I'm driving; at other times it's just debilitating.

My sense of smell is warped, I'm allergic to fragrance & cleaning products, so I sneeze a lot :cry:

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 6:04 pm

If you were to ask if I like to sneeze, the answer would come back a resounding YES.

However, I only like to sneeze with my eyes closed.

ON697Northlander
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

Well, I like to sneeze because it clears my nose, and relieves the tickling inside. I hate it when it gets stuck and won't come out.

Thankfully, I'm not allergic to anything... I sneeze only once in a while. Five times at once is the record for me....

well, Swag doesn't go well with me. I'm allergic to that. :P (a little inside joke that me and my best friend who doesn't like the teenage ways both do, we start sneezing when we come into contact with it). Swag makes us sneeze and we have to get away from the swag people and head near train tracks or forests to get away from it. :P

Connecting the North since 1902

Interests: Trains, Buses, politics, Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Engines powered by diesel, steam or electricity, and history covering Europe and the former USSR from World War II to the 1990s,

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 8:33 pm

No,sometimes I sneeze multiple times.Not good when driving.I knew a man that totaled his antique Falcon car when he sneezed and hit the side of a bridge.
Plus I sneeze so hard at times it makes my back pop.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

30 Nov 2012, 8:38 pm

No, but sometimes I do like to sneeze.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 8:41 pm

No, I hate it! It's like my body malfunctions, doing something out of my control and interrupting whatever I'm doing or thinking.

bigwheel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Nov 2012, 8:43 pm

I dont like to sneeze because somebody used to think when a person sneezed their soul left their body for a min. That was aboriginals maybe. I also am like the other folk in that sneezing in a tense traffic situation is no fun. Its hard to drive a car with no soul ya know? lol. Apparently some cultures though sneezing was fun because the fellas in the fluffy cuffs on old black and white movies seem to like to huff it up their noses. Nows that is a nasty habit.

loner1984
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 1:28 am

I dont like it. I sneeze so hard I once fell back over a bench. I could almost fly if I could sneeze continuously.

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 1:30 am

I love to sneeze, the feeling of clearing my airway is grrrrrrreat. I like it even when it hurts or lots of snot comes out. I would love to be able to sneeze whenever I wanted to.

NarcissusSavage
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 3:46 am

I despise sneezing so much I've learned how to not do it, mostly. I still get the tingling initially, followed by the squinting of the eyes and inhalation... but that's as far as I let it go. It takes immense concentration and willpower to stop it, and on such short notice usually... but I hate it, dread, loath sneezing. Hopefully I'll eventually learn to stop it as soon as I get the initial tingle.

I'm the captain of this ship, there'll be no mutiny on my watch.