for guys 18-22yr. guys interested in a starting relationship

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2006, 3:09 pm

Does this person really have room to talk? I have more than that person.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 3:21 pm

What are you talking about specifically, I'm more remarking to a post you had up a while ago. That person happened to be on my chat list.

Well not sure, got to go now anyways, no time to figure this riddle.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 10:25 am

Florescent wrote:
Why you? She said I could cry on her shoulder. I offered her the same.

I'm really confused here. You have the most ways to confuse some one like me. Double posting replys that are one sentences or two? I really don't get it. :? :? :?

Oleg
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Apr 2006, 3:33 am

Wolfgurl, I am 24, but if you are interested in contacting me, my email is [email protected]

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 12:01 pm

Oleg wrote:
Wolfgurl, I am 24, but if you are interested in contacting me, my email is [email protected]

Sorry I got to her first. We've been emailing each other a lot. I know more about her than you do. I hope you find someone else.

Oleg

22 Apr 2006, 2:55 pm

It's not about knowing her better or worse. It's about "Wolfgurl, I am 24, but if you are interested in contacting me, my email is [email protected]".

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 4:12 pm

Well of course I know that but she hasn't been here since that starting this thread. You don't even know her real name. I know her name. We're actually going some where you hadn't started yet.

Oleg

23 Apr 2006, 11:41 am

Yeah.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2006, 12:07 pm

TigerFire wrote:
Oleg wrote:

Sorry I got to her first. We've been emailing each other a lot. I know more about her than you do. I hope you find someone else.

I am sorry, but I find that wording to be offensive. You got to her first? She is not a prize that you win by getting to her first. She is not a trophy at the end of a sprint. She is a person with her own thoughts and her own decisions to make about who she wants to chat with.

N.B.: No, I am NOT competing with you for wolfgurl's attention. I am not interested in her and will not be contacting her (and I am NOT saying there is anything wrong with her, she is probably perfectly nice, rather it is just a non-applicable situation). So do not get your knickers in a knot thinking I am trying to "steal" her from you.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2006, 2:48 pm

emp wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
Oleg wrote:

I am sorry, but I find that wording to be offensive. You got to her first? She is not a prize that you win by getting to her first.
N.B.: No, I am NOT competing with you for wolfgurl's attention. I am not interested in her and will not be contacting her (and I am NOT saying there is anything wrong with her, she is probably perfectly nice, rather it is just a non-applicable situation). So do not get your knickers in a knot thinking I am trying to "steal" her from you.

Quit minding my personal business and I've been told to ignore you. How can I say this nicely, leave me the hell alone. The next time you feel the need to critize my posts ignore the urge. I'm not trying to offend anyone. To be bluntly honest to you I really don't care if you found it offensive. I'll love wolfgurl with all my heart. Please could you leave me alone? I really don't think you should mind my buisness. Ok I'm going a little over board with this but I find that everything that you post to me I find it offensive and a personal attack on me and my low self esteem. I've been hurt and got my heart broken four times over. I have been harrassed in school and used by so called friends. I've lost my trust in my parents and the only people I know to trust are my email buddies. They know more than you do about my self. One of them has been my email buddy since the last year of high school. She's been with me in the rough times and the good times. We have a close friendship but it'll never get into a relationship. Another friend I've met personally while I was liking and trying to start a relationship with my ex fiance. She's been with me since the break up and before I even met Brittany my ex fiance. I have no or no interaction with my own gender. I'm really uncomfortable being around my fellow males and once I got so freaked out with one of my contacts from a therapy clinc that not all the way there I felt really cornered and so I let him know that I'm not going. I don't care if everyone is reading this but they got to know whats going on. My church and my home is the only comfort zones I know to feel safe.
I really want to love wolfgirl with all that's left of my heart. I'm hopping that together we can get my heart back together and give me joy and in the process build a connection together. Maybe wanting to have relationships is an intreast of mine. I've learned all I know of having a relationship in Final Fantasy 8. You've got to play the game to know why I mimiced the behavoirs of the characters as my own. There are two types of Aspies one how talks a whole lot and has a hard time stopping and the other type is one that doesn't say much but mimics everyones behaviors and body lanuage. I'm a mimic and I don't care. I'm going to study more about my self as being an Aspie affected with OCD and Major Depression as well as an Anxiety Disorder. I don't care if I've spread that over this forum. I feel the need to tell everyone to I don't know make friends. I don't have much. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

Oleg

23 Apr 2006, 11:40 pm

TigerFire wrote:
emp wrote:
TigerFire wrote:
Oleg wrote:

I am sorry, but I find that wording to be offensive. You got to her first? She is not a prize that you win by getting to her first.

Quit minding my personal business and I've been told to ignore you. How can I say this nicely, leave me the hell alone. The next time you feel the need to critize my posts ignore the urge. I'm not trying to offend anyone. To be bluntly honest to you I really don't care if you found it offensive. I'll love wolfgurl with all my heart. Please could you leave me alone? I really don't think you should mind my buisness. Ok I'm going a little over board with this but I find that everything that you post to me I find it offensive and a personal attack on me and my low self esteem. I've been hurt and got my heart broken four times over. I have been harrassed in school and used by so called friends. I've lost my trust in my parents and the only people I know to trust are my email buddies. They know more than you do about my self. One of them has been my email buddy since the last year of high school. She's been with me in the rough times and the good times. We have a close friendship but it'll never get into a relationship. Another friend I've met personally while I was liking and trying to start a relationship with my ex fiance. She's been with me since the break up and before I even met Brittany my ex fiance. I have no or no interaction with my own gender. I'm really uncomfortable being around my fellow males and once I got so freaked out with one of my contacts from a therapy clinc that not all the way there I felt really cornered and so I let him know that I'm not going. I don't care if everyone is reading this but they got to know whats going on. My church and my home is the only comfort zones I know to feel safe.
I really want to love wolfgirl with all that's left of my heart. I'm hopping that together we can get my heart back together and give me joy and in the process build a connection together. Maybe wanting to have relationships is an intreast of mine. I've learned all I know of having a relationship in Final Fantasy 8. You've got to play the game to know why I mimiced the behavoirs of the characters as my own. There are two types of Aspies one how talks a whole lot and has a hard time stopping and the other type is one that doesn't say much but mimics everyones behaviors and body lanuage. I'm a mimic and I don't care. I'm going to study more about my self as being an Aspie affected with OCD and Major Depression as well as an Anxiety Disorder. I don't care if I've spread that over this forum. I feel the need to tell everyone to I don't know make friends. I don't have much. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

Oh, this is such a sweet message. We feel your soul, man.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2006, 12:28 pm

Tigerfire you really ask to be hated, don't you.

your recent posts towards Oleg have been nothing short of immature and offensive. If he wants to contact her, let him, and don't be a whining baby about it.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2006, 12:57 pm

Don't say that Hale Bopp you know nothing of what I'm truely am outside of the internet. I'm miserable, I act on every impulisive thought that crosses my mind when I'm bored. I feel like staying at home all the time is a really big cage. You know what else I have not a inch of caring when I don't know a person. If I was being offensive I'm sorry I didn't mean to come out that way. I just don't want him to be turned down by her. I've been a chance in a long time that I never would have. I'm getting to know all about her in the seven emails she replied to that I've sent. Don't say anything about that. She doesn't care. She asked for pictures of me so I scanned them and sent them to her. I'm now in a middle of a rambling email to her. I'm glad that you said something there. Emp isn't really understanding as you are. I really don't take your posts to me offensive as I do Emp's. I don't know what emp has on his shoulders to just critize everyone. I'm not a babby. Maybe its the medicine I'm on. I can't sleep at all with out my antidepressant medicine that I take at night that makes me really drowsy so that I can sleep at night but it makes me drowsy all day long. At least I'm not ticked off in the world all the time as I have been. I'm trying to put on a good image around here but all I'm getting critisism up my butt and you all won't lay off of me. Just for a day or two days. Either emp loves harrassing me with all those posts about what I should and shouldn't do is really setting that short temper I have. All my life I've know is sarcasm and my father picking on me about the things I'm doing wrong. I'm not giving in. Sorry all anyway.

Oleg

24 Apr 2006, 1:43 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Tigerfire you really ask to be hated, don't you.

your recent posts towards Oleg have been nothing short of immature and offensive. If he wants to contact her, let him, and don't be a whining baby about it.

I don't think his posts are offensive because he is able to explain himself in the way that lets us see he doesn't wanna offend anyone and because he states how he feels. But thank you for your kind words.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2006, 6:19 am

I will second that. Go tiger Go tiger Go tiger

wolfgurl
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jul 2006, 3:00 pm

tiger if u don't like me and don't wanna be my friend then y did u reply to this post? i know u don't like me u dumped me in the first place.
jessica