Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

Dynamic honesty rests on the axioms that God exists and he is infinite. If God exists and is infinite then all things are posssible with God and nothing is impossible with God. This means it is possible that there should be an infinite amount of absolutes and non-absolutes at the same time. This is a contradiction and I have to resolve it. This means I can't use all. I have to use sometimes. This means there are some absolutes and there are some non-absolutes. If God is infinite then there are an infinite amount of infinite absolutes and an infinite amount of finite absolutes. If God is infinite then there are an infinite amount of finite non-absolutes and finite amount of finite absolutes. If you total up the infinite amount of infinite absolutes + infinite amount of finite absolutes + infinite amount of infinite non-absolutes + infinite amount of finite absolutes then then the sum is infinity. It becomes a holsitic system and this whole system is the absolute.

This means God's ways are not our ways since we are finite beings. His ways are infinite because he is a infinite being who can create both infinity and non-infinity. Our role as finite beings is to understand God's ways and since he is infinite then we are to apply his ways infintely. We are to love infinitely amount of times. We are to forgive infinite amount of times. God is not just the truth. God is infinitely the truth. Since, we're not infinite beings this means we can never reach infinity but we can get closer and closer to infinity. We are to love our neighbor as we do ourselves infintely as well. Our love for ourselves must equal infinity and our love for our neighbors must equal infinity. The reason for this is in order to love others we must be in a position to love others. We may not get the payback right away but he will pay us back many times over and it may not be the way you think you will get it back because we do not know this infinite system. Yes, it is a system. This means truth, love, forgiveness, justice,mercy, and peace must be made spiritual and Godly which is dynamic and open. Our system is static and closed. This means we always have to keep striving for truth, love, forgiveness, justice, mercy, and peace. Dynamic Honesty is not static and closed. It is an open and dynamic system which changes based upon new understandings and revelations. This system as a whole does not change. It is infinity and it is God. God is infinity and God is dynamic honesty. It is the purist system there is.

Update *"If you engage in dynamic honesty, then you are not in a static and closed system. If the open and dynamic system does not change, then it cannot be dynamic. I think you still have some inherent contradictions here."*

KWombles is correct. This is a contradiction. I am going to have to resolve it. Here is one possible way to resolve this contradiction. One way is to say that a certain part will always remain static. Let's see what this part is. The part is the actual dynamicness of this system. The dynamicness of this system will never change. It will always be in a static state of being dynamic. It will always be open to change as new information is gleaned. This means in order to keep everything else in this system dynamic we do have to have one static item which again says dynamicness will always be on or be true and this is the part that will remain static. If we ever made this particular item false then the whole system becomes static and the whole system atrophies and falls apart.

This is why I welcome reproof. As others will point out flaws I will correct. The flaws will always be pointed out to me because since this is an infinite system then it probably will have an infinite amount of flaws. This is because we will keep getting closer and closer to infinity but we can never reach it. KWombles pointed out a contradiction in my system. I noted the flaw she told me and I put forth a possible resolution thereby perfecting or completing the system a bit more. I need more folks like KWombles to help perfect this system by pointing out flaws and contradictions.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 8:41 pm

Truth, and love are not quantifiable values; they're subjective and so values like infinity cannot be attributed to them.