Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 5:17 pm

I do not not know how to explain my wife this but the truth is I have to implement dynamic honesty around the world. My pastor through the word of God said this quote from the bible and that is "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." He has told me what I must do. I must show the world the power of infinity. I must show them infinite love. Most of the people in the world were my enemies but they can't be my enemies anymore. I must love the people of the world. This means I can't complete dynamic honesty alone. I can't get the world system to infinity alone. I can't get the people to love in an infinte way alone. I need more and more people to contribute to this including my wife. How can I get her to understand this? The world system is closed and static. I have to make the world system open and dynamic.

I defined what dynamic honesty was. http://ultimatesuperset.blogspot.com/20 ... ty-is.html God has shown me some interesting things. He let me take a step closer to understanding his completed nature. His completed nature is that he is infinite. The whole word of the bible is complete. I understand that now. The bible is making more and more sense to me everyday and everytime we go to church. The logic and the mathematics of God makes sense to me. The honest truth is we can never be him and reach him. We are finite beings in a finite existence. This means we can never complete dyanmic honesty even though the goal is to complete dynamic honesty.

The truth is the whole world is my neighbor. I must love my neighbor as I do myself. If I am to love my neighbor as I do myself then I must love all. This means I must better humanity as a whole. This is what I am doing now with dynamic honesty. The honest truth is I expanded outside of Neurodiversity. Neurodiversity should not be the end state. This means the system will be closed and static and will decay. This means it is not about autistics anymore. It is about all of us. Better yet, it is about God himself.

Some of the neurotypicals think we are a very selfish people. I have to prove them wrong. I have to give back to them and I have to get the rest of us to give back to the rest of the world. I have to show the world dynamic honesty. Another meaning to what dynamic honesty is to discover the superset to the current set that we are in.

For example, I proclaim that I have a sense of entitlement. It is not the sense of entitlement that pertains to being owed a living or a handout. What I did was thought of all things I could be entitled to and not entitled to.

Let's look at what we have.

I'm entitled to a.
I'm entitled to ~a.
I'm not entitled to a.
I'm not entitled to ~a.

I can claim that I am entitled to be responsible.
I can claim that I am entitled to be accountable.
I can claim that I am entitled to give back.
I can claim that I am entitled or owed a non-handout.
I can claim that I am entitled to my opinion.
I can claim that I am entitled to not commit murder.

All I have to do is expand outside the current usage of the term "sense of entitlement" from being owed a living to the superset and jump into other subsets. This means I can change the usage of definitions while the meaning of the phrase stays the same. This is what was revealed to me by God. This is how I am now able to complete the nature of God and the bible itself. It all makes sense to me now. This is what has been distracting me at home at trying to get things done.

Stephanie has pointed out something interesting. We would have to an infinite amount of words and meanings and usages to get to infinity. We can never achieve infinity even though we must achieve infinity. Our end state is infinity. Stephanie has contributed a bit more to dynamic honesty.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2010, 8:59 pm

Infinity is not a goal, it is an unending process.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 12:34 am

Infinity is a mathematical abstraction.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 12:49 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
We are finite beings in a finite existence. This means we can never complete dyanmic honesty even though the goal is to complete dynamic honesty.

Who said we are to do what we cannot?

Many preachers thrive on presuming to command the humanly-impossible.

Be ye not a victim of their extrapolations.

All will be well when all is made right, and salvation awaits those who endure to the end.

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 1:02 am

Infinity is eternal.
"Dynamic Honesty" is a synonymous phrase.
Dynamics change, honesty is an active moral force without limits.

:shrug:

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 1:16 am

DaWalker wrote:
Infinity is eternal.
"Dynamic Honesty" is a synonymous phrase.
Dynamics change, honesty is an active moral force without limits.
:shrug:

The universe is slated to end and nothing is eternal.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 2:00 am

Orwell wrote:

As is a circle, a cube, the number one and a bundle of other concepts which does not limit other perspectives on them.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 3:16 am

Sand wrote:
Orwell wrote:

As is a circle, a cube, the number one and a bundle of other concepts which does not limit other perspectives on them.

Yes, but I seldom hear people claiming that a circle is a goal, or attaching such profound importance to the notion of a cube that people seem to give to infinity.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 7:41 am

Sand wrote:

My friend, my point exactly and now you understand. Yes, there is an inconsistency here and I know it. It is supposed to be here. Again, you're right it is an unending process. You're wrong though, it can be a goal.

We can never truly reach infinity because it is unbounded and unending. This means what I am saying is that Processes, objects, people and other things can be continually be refined and made better over centuries and millenia.

Let's say put an argument just like I did now of dynamic honesty. Others may come and point out flaws. I truly see if it's flawed and if yes correct the flaws. If not, I defend my stance. Most likely what I say will be flawed. I present again with corrections to the flaws. Other flaws may be noted other folks as well. Therefore, we repeat this process over and over again. We do this to achieve perfection of systems including philosophical systems which is our goal. We can never reach perfection. We would have to reach infinity and we can never do so. This means there is always room for improvement on various things.

In the end, this unending process becomes the goal. The continuous refinement and improvement is the goal.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 7:52 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
Sand wrote:

In the end, this unending process becomes the goal. The continuous refinement and improvement is the goal.

I disagree with that last statement, that refinement and improvement is a goal unto itself, unless I've misunderstood. Continuous refinement and improvement are means to an end, that is, to achieve perfection. If perfection is unattainable, why should we bother reaching for it at all?

If there is an end, how can the process said to be unending?

(I have an answer, but I'd LOVE to see what someone else comes up with!)

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 8:20 am

AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Sand wrote:

I disagree with that last statement, that refinement and improvement is a goal unto itself, unless I've misunderstood. Continuous refinement and improvement are means to an end, that is, to achieve perfection. If perfection is unattainable, why should we bother reaching for it at all?

In practical engineering the refinement of a machined part is determined by how close it matches the engineering specifications. Each closer approach is more expensive. And the rate of expense also rises with each refinement. There comes an economic point where this approach to perfection is no longer worth the expense and the component becomes satisfactory at that point. The comparison is obvious.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 8:53 am

AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Sand wrote:

Please state your answer. I would love to see what you think is the answer. What do you truly think I'm trying to say? This does tell me something though. I have different thought processes to even those on the spectrum.

Actually, you did help alot with your questions. I do see a flaw I will correct right now. There will have to be times that parts of this dynamic honesty system will have to be finite and we will have to have finite goals. For instance, a company has to build a computer with certain specs for a certain period of time and with time passing comes refinement for different goals and this possibly keeps going on and on and on and for many different things as well.

In this system there will always be flaws that need to be corrected and inconsistenices that need to be corrected. As an example what I'm trying to say is man will always have flawed ideas, beliefs, machines, and systems. There will always be room for improvement. Ultimately once we get past all of these finite goals then the ultimate end state is there is no end state or upper bound. Therefore, humanity can keep discovering. We can keep progressing and we can always make ourselves better and better as long as humanity still exists. This is what dynamic honesty is. I thank you. I believe this is what is needed in all of our systems and philosophies.

In neurodiversity, the detractors say there are flaws. Let's actually look at them and see if we try to correct these flaws. This means neurodiversity as a philosophy can always be improved forever and forever. For example, John Best Jr. at http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/ even though he can be a vicious and nasty brute did make one valid point about Neurodiversity. He asked if child molestation or psychopathy should be an accepted and valid mindset in neurodiversity. The answer to this valid flaw is that there has to be rules governing those who suscribe to Neurodiversity and one of those is there can't be criminal activity. Therefore, if this is an acceptable answer then we have fixed a flaw and we have made Neurodiversity better and more perfected.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 9:00 am

Sand wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Sand wrote:

In practical engineering the refinement of a machined part is determined by how close it matches the engineering specifications. Each closer approach is more expensive. And the rate of expense also rises with each refinement. There comes an economic point where this approach to perfection is no longer worth the expense and the component becomes satisfactory at that point. The comparison is obvious.

I would ask what is beyond the engineering specifications?

What if the real honest truth is this whole thing could be wrong and I'm truthfully going insane? What if I am truthfully insane already? Do you all think I'm insane?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 9:19 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
Sand wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
Sand wrote:

I would ask what is beyond the engineering specifications?

What if the real honest truth is this whole thing could be wrong and I'm truthfully going insane? What if I am truthfully insane already?

You seem to be asking how can an engineered part be better than its maximum capability.The only answer would be, I suppose, that the part would have to be obsolete and an entirely new design concept be formulated. Something along the lines of evolution or perhaps genetic engineering outside human consideration.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 9:41 am

Am I truly insane? Why do I see things fitting into place where others do not even those on the spectrum?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 9:58 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
Am I truly insane? Why do I see things fitting into place where others do not even those on the spectrum?

Sorry, I'm not a psychiatrist.