Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2010, 7:30 am

Sex ages topic

I find it funny when people get all stressed out about teenagers having sex. In most of Europe, the age of consent is actually 15 or under. I believe Spain has one of the lowest at 13.

A lot of people, especially the older generation, seem to be in this bubble where the mere thought of anyone having sex before the age of 18 is evil, but the majority of the planet don't seem to care, it's only in a few countries like the US and UK where people think it's some massive deal if teenagers have sex.

Anyway, dosen't affect me anymore since I'm 16 now. Just gotta find someone to actually do it with. :lol:

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2010, 8:48 am

Asp-Z wrote:
Sex ages topic

I find it funny when people get all stressed out about teenagers having sex. In most of Europe, the age of consent is actually 15 or under. I believe Spain has one of the lowest at 13.

A lot of people, especially the older generation, seem to be in this bubble where the mere thought of anyone having sex before the age of 18 is evil, but the majority of the planet don't seem to care, it's only in a few countries like the US and UK where people think it's some massive deal if teenagers have sex.

Anyway, dosen't affect me anymore since I'm 16 now. Just gotta find someone to actually do it with. :lol:

In Florida, its based on age differential. So a 15 year old and a 13 year old is OK, but a 60 year old and a 13 year old is not. In either case, I am totally against statutory rape laws. It should be solely based on whether or not the younger person knew exactly what they were doing and the consequences of that act. In most cases that I have seen, charges are only brought if the parents of the girl object. In other words, its a "Daddy's little girl" law. Still, a good many of the cases recently have been with older women and 14 year old boys. So times are changing.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2010, 8:49 am

n4mwd wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Sex ages topic

In Florida, its based on age differential. So a 15 year old and a 13 year old is OK, but a 60 year old and a 13 year old is not. In either case, I am totally against statutory rape laws. It should be solely based on whether or not the younger person knew exactly what they were doing and the consequences of that act. In most cases that I have seen, charges are only brought if the parents of the girl object. In other words, its a "Daddy's little girl" law. Still, a good many of the cases recently have been with older women and 14 year old boys. So times are changing.

See, now that's a much more sensible way of doing things. They need to adopt a similar policy here in the UK, because underage sex happens whether the adults like it or not, and human nature isn't going to change because of laws.

Also, the UK law is stupid, in that it's always the guy who's commited an offense and taken advantage of the girl, even if the girl is older or pressured the guy into doing it or whatever.

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2010, 9:51 am

Asp-Z wrote:
See, now that's a much more sensible way of doing things. They need to adopt a similar policy here in the UK, because underage sex happens whether the adults like it or not, and human nature isn't going to change because of laws.

It really all boils down to exactly what they plan to do to a 15 year old who has sex with a 13 year old. Here is Florida, a 15 year old has a "Get out of jail free" card for most crimes. Even for some violent crimes, its rare that underage criminals are incarcerated beyond their 18th birthday. For non-violent crimes, probation or community service is quite common.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jul 2010, 6:17 pm

goose19 wrote:
how was your first kiss? How did you felt? How old where you?

mine was boring regular kiss on the lips she kissed me and I didn't feel anything I was a few months ago and i was hoping for something with feeling.