Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

goose19
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2010, 7:26 pm

how was your first kiss? How did you felt? How old where you?

Sparrowrose
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 8:27 pm

I was in high school and he pulled me aside into a doorway where we couldn't be seen and kissed me. I thought it was horrible and one of the most disgusting things anyone had ever done to me. But I was afraid to say so because people usually insulted and beat me and this guy seemed interested in me in a nice way so I was afraid that if I said I didn't like the kiss he would go away and not talk to me any more. So I pretended I liked it, even though it made me want to vomit.

Avatar=WWI propaganda poster promoting victory gardens.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 8:49 pm

My first kiss was a french kiss with tongue.
it felt weird & awkward, especially since she was 2 years older than me.
& i was in 4th grade. So i was maybe around 8 or 9.

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:15 pm

Quick, simple, but magical. Took me a minute to realize it happened.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:24 pm

Yet to happen.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 9:31 pm

a short peck, nothing substantial. I went back to the cuddling i was doing because I enjoyed that more...

dt18
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2010, 10:16 pm

Haven't had a first kiss yet. Still waiting for the right girl to come along.

Epilefftic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 May 2010, 10:22 pm

Ten years old, we played doctor...alot. It was a fun thing to do, but I didn't think anything special of it at the time, just part of the game. Although I still catch myself removing my shirt unconsciously now and then.

First post puberty kiss was in high school. She had it for me hard and I saw a freebie and took it.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 10:29 pm

I was 14, he 15. It was physically awkward, but we weren't shy around each other. I don't regret it or anything.

MrDiamondMind
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Encapsulated within a skull; covered in sheets of skin

18 May 2010, 10:39 pm

Oh yeah? Oh yeah!? I might not have kissed anyone yet, but when I was 5 in kindergarten I touched a girl in a special place. :P Take that you kissers.

Villette
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2010, 2:42 am

Never. I wonder what is going to happen when the person I am fond of discovers that I am not physically attracted to him. :(

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 May 2010, 3:27 am

Would a girl classmate kissing me on the cheek after we got our high-school diplomas count :?: That was very unexpected & I haven't seen her sense. She was just exited & I was rite behind her 8) What would it take for me to get a hug :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Freak_Contagion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2010, 3:44 am

My first was weird. This girl had strung me along to her whims all day after school, down to her house, and we hung out, had a waterfight of all things, and she gave me a haircut, which, as it turns out, was not that good, but I liked it at the moment, mostly because I have no taste, and she seemed to think it was good. Eventually, she grabbed me and kissed me. Something after that held me aware that I didn't want to lose any more innocence to this girl, whatever I had left anyways. =/... The kiss was sort of after various sorts of groping and things occurred. I'm kind of sad the kiss didn't come first, so I could realize that sooner. Maybe it had to be both anyways.

============================

The second, however, was amazing. I didn't want it to end, ever in my life. I will describe it as though it were my first, as it is more deserving of the title. I was going steady with this girl, in my last semester of high school, and we decided to go to the planetarium at my university (or, the one my mom works at, as it was to me at the time, although I had attended a couple summer semesters, it was still more my mom's workplace to me than my school... I now go there for the dependent-of-staff discount. xP) for a date to watch some sciencey thing and get free pizza.

Normally when I came there for sciencey presentational stuffs, it was for a presentations about some cool concept of theoretical physics, about superfluidity, or experiments demonstrating concepts of quantum loop theory, or something else I really loved. (The cool non-physics presentations I loved were usually engineering things, of the computerized or electronic nature, and as such were held in the engineering building, not the planetarium.) That time, however, it was about some Kepler satellite taking off, to look for planets of the right size and orbit to potentially hold life.... I really liked the concept at the time, and I thought I might be able to get into it, and maybe her too, but by the end of the night it was just an excuse to eat free food and hang out.

This is where the kiss comes in. You see, as we were sitting there in the dark, watching this presentation drone on and on about what sort of planets could sustain life, the novelty began to wear off. We started looking to one another more, and started snuggling, in spite of the uncomfortable separation between the seats. This, of course, was not a first by far. After a while longer though, I took the hand of her arm she had wrapped around me, and put her finger in my mouth. I dunno why, it was just the first thing to pop into my head, and I kinda enjoyed it. After a while of me messing around with her hands, she just grabbed me and kissed me passionately. It felt like I would just melt. Even thinking back on the moment now is much more sweet than bitter, as bittersweet reminiscence goes.....

When there was a break in the middle, we went upstairs and made out a little. When the break ended, we were both slow to return. We could both tell the other wanted to stay, but we were both conflicted as well. There were cameras there, and even though I knew no security would give enough of a damn for it to have any effect on me, I couldn't proceed, and I was kind of curious to see if maybe the uber-exciting live takeoff of the satellite would be more interesting. She just seemed tired....

Sadly though, albeit not surprisingly, we ended up just as bored as before, if not more so. She almost fell asleep. She broke up with me before our next date, due to being too busy, as she put it. I couldn't blame her. She looked like she was going to pass out from exhaustion most of the time before we really got to know each other, and then ALL the time after we started dating. It made me sad. I was just glad to see her lively again every now and then.... Albeit, talking about memories like this does seem to make me cry still.... Oh well, I'm just a cry baby anyways.

I enjoy random PMs. ^.^

sarek
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 May 2010, 5:23 am

I am one of those late blossomers. Would you believe my first kiss was almost exactly one year ago? I remember that so well, June 7th 2009.
It was not even my idea, it was hers. And I had no idea what hit me! Somehow it is possible to feel a kiss in every cell in your body.

I never had the faintest idea what all those morons in the movies were doing and why that was so special. But I proved to be a very quick study!

What beyond reality

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 5:38 am

my first kiss was with a guy that i didnt even like. i was with him pretty much because I needed an accompany. I was like 15... so didn't felt anything at all =P My "first" kiss with my current bf felt like a real first kiss =)

BlueMoon87
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 May 2010, 7:29 am

My first kiss was a guy I had a big crush on. I was about 13 years old. We had walked outside and the stars were so pretty. And, we french kissed under them a couple of times before getting caught by some adults.