Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Do you agree with this? Be honest.
Yes 20%  20%  [ 11 ]
No 52%  52%  [ 29 ]
Probably 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Probably not 13%  13%  [ 7 ]
No, because I can't face the REALITY of the issue and buck the f**k up. 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 56

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 3:35 am

mikeness101 wrote:
dyingofpoetry wrote:
Given that many of the members here have been married (sometimes more than once) and many have had children, I can't bring myself to agree to that, no.

The challenges of dating are bit more difficult for high functioning autistics, but I would not blame it all on the NT chicks.

lol..I'm blaming it on the NT chicks?

No, I'm blaming it on ass-burgers. NT chicks don't wanna destroy their lineage and take up 9 months of their time just to make a baby that's gonna grow up to get his head crushed to pieces by a wooly mammoth because he was thinking about the sun and not what the hell was going on (remember, most people including Aspies are operating on gut feelings coming from the distant past).

That's one of many reasons why us ass-burgers aren't gonna make it in the future-we're average at intelligence (most of us) but ret*d at everything else. We'd go extinct if our human race was made up of us ass-burgers.

Again, sugarcoding is BS and I'm therefore presenting this in a harsh way so you all can get past that and look at the f****' facts.

+ 1.

right-hand-child
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jun 2010, 11:06 am

i know this isnt the place for this but...

rule 14

Abraham
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2010, 11:15 am

To the OP: you have truly opened my eyes, and I was not ready for it. 8O