Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

CrazySquidLady
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2011, 4:42 pm

I can't stand tight clothes, and with the way I sit (curled up in a ball) I can't wear skirts, so I've pretty much stopped shopping in the girls' or women's section of any store. I wear long pants all the time, even during the summer. Usually I get them from the boys' section at whatever random department store, but I recently got some nice cargo pants from REI. I also wear T-shirts all the time, even in the winter. Last year and the year before, I bought a few shirts at Dragon*Con, and I'll probably do the same this year. For shoes, I don't mind sneakers, but I prefer flip-flops or just going barefoot, even if it's cold. And I'm not sure if this counts, but I wear glasses and I love them.

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 5:04 am

Overly ridiculous. But in a good way. Mainly black with a touch of space prints of colors.
Love clothing, but mainly it must be comfortable. Anything itchy or tight around the neck / wrists and I will kill myself.

Masato
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Aug 2011, 5:23 am

I mostly wear normal Jeans (with those chlorine stripes), a random T-Shirt, a leather jacket and Nike Air Max shoes. When the day is warm, I replace the jeans with long shorts and dumb the leather jacket.

Lilysparkle2011
Raven
Raven

02 Aug 2011, 9:25 am

Until i was about 16 i would only wear jeans, trainers and comfy t-shirt, now though i am really into wearing dresses and skirts, i can't stand flip flops so i just wear a pair of black boots all year round :P

PurpleJazz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2011, 5:12 am

Jeans and a T-Shirt with trainers. It's pretty "meat-and-potatoes", but it's still the most comfortable! I tend to only dress for functional purposes rather than for fashionable reasons, i.e. wearing what's appropriate for the season, rather than what's "in" right now.

Scandium
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Orange County, CA, USA, Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Cluster

03 Aug 2011, 8:32 pm

Monday to Saturday: Sweatshirt and pants
Sunday: Substitute sweatshirt with fancier shirt (for church)

Element #21

FrankAbagnaleJr
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Aug 2011, 12:27 pm

I only have one pair of jeans, one pair of shoes, 5 t-shirts, 2 polo shirts and 2 dress shirts (for when I go out). I hate shopping, mostly because I just think all clothes that I'm not used to look weird and I have no idea how to pick them...

I_am_Kira
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2011, 11:37 pm

I really could care less about fashion, but I prefer the 'classy' or 'retro' style. I usually wear long black pants, a long-sleeved, black, collared shirt, a black trenchcoat, and a black fedora. Yeah, I'm know, I wear a lot of black 'cause I'm emo and all. Sometimes, I paint my nails black too, but only with sharpie because I hate nail polish and nail polish remover even more. I figure, my deamenor and mannerisms are very old-fashioned; why not dress the part as well? I think it's elegant. Other times, I dress casually in jeans and video game t-shirt with my Death Note bracelets. Due to my religious identity. I always wear a cross.

Chibs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2011, 5:55 pm

I usually wear a T-shirt(pretty fond of video game/anime-related shirts) or sleeveless top with blue or black jeans. (Long-sleeved shirt for the colder season.) I wear glasses and no makeup.

Oh, and I always wear my watch. Has done so for a few years now... it's always on, I only take it off when showering.

samuraiBSD
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Aug 2011, 10:08 am

I tend to wear geeky t-shirts and jeans. I have a lot of flannel too. I wear sneakers most of the time, but I have a bunch of seamless socks that take some of the annoyance of wearing shoes away.

lola2136

07 Sep 2011, 9:10 pm

Formal and sandals

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

07 Sep 2011, 11:36 pm

Tank tops or t-shirts (year round), skinny jeans, because I need fabric on my legs or I get nervous. I tend to wear my hair in a bun, or down. Never in a ponytail though (It's all poofy). I prefer to be barefoot most of the time, but when I need shoes I get my moccassin flats or my flip-flops.

Opeth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2011, 4:01 am

Band shirts, tank tops, canvas shoes (I only really buy these to draw things on 'em), flip flops, jeans, sneakers (most of these end up falling apart), other merch shirts or jackets, shorts and green/blue tie dyed shirts.

largosan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2011, 6:02 am

Jeans and either a button down shirt, or a t-shirt. Tennis shoes year round. A fedora.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

USMCnBNSFdude wrote:
Plain t-shirts and shorts. Nothing else really.

This. Although, occasionally, if I need a more professional look, I'll wear a polo shirt and jeans (although not the ones that feel like they cut off my blood circulation).

MissMew
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

I'm unlike most other girls with asperger's when it comes to clothing. I wear dresses almost every day :) They're super comfortable, of course, but girly

It's very happy being a cat
Asperger's: It's a difference, not a disease :D