Just because you don't have a girlfriend ..

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 6:03 am

I have a girlfriend. She just doesn't know it yet.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 6:45 am

Abraham wrote:
doesn't mean you're gay!

It's because I'm autistic! :D

Does anyone else here prefer the 'stigma' of being considered a 'ret*d' as opposed to gay? Properly masculine, NT men always treat gay men with evil contempt. But sometimes if they think you're just 'ret*d' they won't be so evil to you.

"Properly masculine, NT men" can be gay as well.

This thread is full of sh*t. Sorry to those who had serious things to say.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

10 Jun 2010, 7:31 am

rmgh wrote:
Abraham wrote:
doesn't mean you're gay!

Does anyone else here prefer the 'stigma' of being considered a 'ret*d' as opposed to gay? Properly masculine, NT men always treat gay men with evil contempt. But sometimes if they think you're just 'ret*d' they won't be so evil to you.

"Properly masculine, NT men" can be gay as well..

So true. I find it ironic that bunch of guys who change together in locker rooms, bend over to make a foot-ball appear & then jump on top of each other; think I'm gay because I like love-songs, pop-music & some romantic-movies(chick-flicks). One of my few friends in school was gay but he got to hug women more than lots of the straight guys got to touch women. I'm not gay; I'm an EMOish dork

Abraham
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2010, 9:32 am

rmgh wrote:
Abraham wrote:
doesn't mean you're gay!

YOU are the one who is full of it, my friend.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 9:34 am

Abraham wrote:
rmgh wrote:
Abraham wrote:
doesn't mean you're gay!

And, how the hell would you know? I'm the one who is gay, so at least have some respect for those in a better position of understand of the subject.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

Abraham wrote:
rmgh wrote:
Abraham wrote:
doesn't mean you're gay!

I would normally have a calm, fair argument to present, but on this occasion, I could not help but be abrupt. Sometimes, it just get's tiring reading what kind of things people say about it all.

I was not referring to the entire post. I now realise that this post was more highlighting the way gay people (or those thought to be gay) are seen by peers. However, this does depend on each persons experiences of others and their opinions on "gays" and "ret*ds". But, nobody should feel annoyed at simply being called gay. No more so than they would be for being called a girl if they are boy or boy if they are a girl. It may be offensive in that you might start to consider the reasons why they might be comparing you to this, but overall, it's simply an incorrect claim.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 2:06 am

"You know, I may not have had sex, but I could f**k you up."

-The 40 Year Old Virgin

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 3:28 am

GoatOnFire wrote:
"You know, I may not have had sex, but I could f**k you up."

-The 40 Year Old Virgin

+1

Abraham
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2010, 7:22 am

I have many things to say on the subject of homosexuality.

If you guys are lucky I might share some psychoanalytical wisdom with you to enable you to clear the fog from your mind-views. :D

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

Abraham wrote:

If you guys are lucky I might share some psychoanalytical wisdom with you to enable you to clear the fog from your mind-views. :D

Try not to be so open that you're trolling. As a troll, your mission is not to directly insult the members, but to create trifling among them.

Abraham
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2010, 1:52 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
Abraham wrote:

Try not to be so open that you're trolling. As a troll, your mission is not to directly insult the members, but to create trifling among them.

Sorry bloke, I've really got no idea what 'trolling' is and I don't particularly want to know either.

Sounds like the kind of expression used by profoundly anti-social IT support analysts while they surf the web during 'work'.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 1:54 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
Abraham wrote:

This gave me the giggles.

No one's ever called me gay before. But I have had people be really mean because they knew I was bi, so I stopped being out. I wonder if maybe I caused a good deal of their discomfort by not catching their social cues.

Abraham
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2010, 3:49 pm

I am 100% sexual so people assume that because I'm not chatting up girls (and because I have a shiny forehead sometimes) that I must be after some hairy man-bottom. Well folks, it isn't true. :D I love women so much I sometimes wish I was one myself! 8O

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

None of the people who question my sexuality ever get a straight answer from me. It's much more amusing to watch them jump everytime I do or say anything that might be percieved as homosexual.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2010, 12:21 am

hale_bopp wrote:
I get the odd lesbian rumour because of my lack of interest in relationships.

It's stupid.

Oh yeah, I've gotten that too.

GoatOnFire wrote:
Every now and then, some gaytarded gaytard of gaytardedness mistakes me for being gay.

:lmao:

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2010, 9:18 am

People often think I am gay because I haven't a GF, and never have had one. And because I'm a bit odd and arty. Just because I don't have one doesn't mean I wouldn't like to have one!