Metaphysical, new age considerations to explain autism.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jun 2010, 3:54 am

In New Age circles is it suggested that Autism, and other so called neural behaviorally "strange" conditions, are the result of Aliens reincarnating on earth as "star seeds", or advanced humans from the future or whatever "Rainbow warriors", and or the age of Aquarius is upon us young adults or older hippies since the 60s, were ordained to be emissaries of light to volunteer on Earth and help it grow as would a student going through gap year volunteerism in a 3rd world country.

. Just do a youtube search. There are even organized religions such as Raelianism, Scientologly, Bahai, Mormonism (believing in planet called Kolob). Rave music of the 90s (happy hardcore), seem too promote the motif of fallen space children or visitors (Star Child, Space Invaders by hit and hide) and rave costumes cosplaying anime characters, and movies like "Race to Witch mountain by the Rock", Road to Theribethia, Harry Potter, Last Mimsy, Peter Pan.

And that as we enter the new age, perhaps 2012 (depending on what you read), more migrant spirits reincarnate into greater numbers to inhabit evolved bodies to augment the odds of this planet making it. What do you guys think? are we "aliens" are we privileged to be "mutant" prototypes of an evolutionary change? Given the facts of Autism, that as this site is called "Wrong planet", that we have social misfits pieces in the puzzle as if we're tourists visiting an alien world. We also seem to be endowed with skills and interests. For instance say a snowboarder or ski tourist would visit Whistler, a surfer would visit Hawaii,

Who knows.... I'm a science fiction nut. It makes me happy to know of a very unbelievable and improbable chance that I might not have originated on Earth as an explanation of why I'm so weird. That I'm some "Space" Doctor Livingstone, most likely I'm just a silly juvenile delinquent who was really jovially stupid causing trouble up there. That I'm doing community service down here. lol.

Perhaps we're just stuck in some crazy VR video game, like the Sims, or we're just a bunch of crazy actors and we're just playing a really interesting and crazy character. Like most characters are memorable like this in movies. Which takes everyday occurrences combined with abnormal absurdities (like Cloverfield, average young New Yorkers have their evening of partying ruined by a squid monster). Because as the Chinese say: Truth is stranger than fiction. Although we Aussies arn't battling demons, shooting at aliens, partying wildly in college (to the point of saying "Sexy girlfriend" and jumping out a tree), etc etc etc. Auspies are anything put typical that we are confused for toking pot, like you guys are now thinking of me most likely. Yes you are. Uh-huh! The answer is no. Drugs tends to enhance my though to the point they are unintelligible gibberish.

That somehow if we could parley our experiences into a outlet of creative productivity, then we enjoy our awesomeness. Are we not like the fictional fantastic characters of fancy? Or at least have the artistic talent to create them?Are we not considered "gods" then, that we create these creatures, that we create people in stories? Sherlock Holmes was not a real person, yet, when he "died" he was nationally mourned. And Lucas created an entire GALAXY. Ad Shiva dreamed us all up. Are we characters in some god's story?

Who knows. All I know is I'm 32 I need a job. hahahahahahaaha, reincarated angel or not. I have a human stomach that needs to be fed, and a human body to shower. Or a cat in my case. meow meow. But it would be wicked cool if we were able to utlize our respective gifts that we came here to do, if we are indeed aliens. Earth becomes a more cool place to live. Because all our enhances in life were caused by women and men who have these great talents of awesomeness, so that they didn't fit, and they were far far from "normal". Look at where normal is leading us... into wars (based on historical precedent, war would be the "typical" and Normal thing to do on Earth). wouldn't it, or fear based violence (witch hunts are still common here, a man in Saudi Arabia was found to be practicing witchcraft because he was a Medium, he goes on his Hajj and is arrested). again this is "Normal" on Earth. and If I'm an alien I'm sure glad to be atypically normal.

Eccentric people moved this planet to where it is now, let's move it further.My sister in law calls me Spacey Casey, Space Case... I think that's cute.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 7:39 am

dr. thomas scacz had a lot to say about "normal." why not google him?

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jun 2010, 3:35 am

I googled this person. I just got physiothreapy stuff I think..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2010, 5:59 am

sillycat wrote:
I googled this person. I just got physiothreapy stuff I think..

sorry fella, i misspelled dr. sZacz's name- funny how missing just one letter transforms a queen into a queef :lol:
anyhow, click the link below to see what i was trying to tell ya-
dr. thomas szacz on curing the therapeutic state