Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Decepticon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2010, 9:04 pm

8O

Last edited by Decepticon on 23 Jun 2010, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 9:20 pm

:roll: I guess we were all just supposed to join you in a "bitchin' party?" :roll:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Decepticon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

:roll:

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 9:49 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh....

Brother...

I don't think you get the purpose of a forum.

Once you post, the thread will live as long as others want it to, or the mods decide it ought to go. Well I guess you didn't want to hear anyone else's opinions.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Tadzio
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 9:56 pm

Hi Deception,

Where's the cake?

Marie Antoinette told us to just eat cake. We have to follow the Royal Cargiver's instructions to the Subjects don't we?

So, Where's The Cake???

I paid my social dues and obligations. I paid the social insurance, but no claims allowed now??? I want my cake.

Tadzio

Variant
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2010, 10:03 pm

Decepticon wrote:
...you know what...forget it.

It's a freakin circus here.

We deserve everything we get.

I find that comment mildly amusing when you are the one with a circus monkey as his avatar. And how dare any of us have an opinion that differs from yours, shame on us. :roll:

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 10:09 pm

Man, all I meant was to offer a different perspective, from a caregiver's point of view, who put up with exactly what you were talking about. That's all.

I know full well it happens. It happened to me. Now I realize there were some reasons for it not known by any of us at the time. I am fully aware that isn't the case sometimes. I know there are Aspies out there who don't appreciate what they have, and it's shameful, especially if they are speaking abusively of their caregivers and using their Asperger's as an excuse to do it.

That is what I thought was happening to me at the time. It pissed me off. We did learn there were extenuating circumstances later, but that is not always the case.

When there is no good reason for it, it's shameful and just plain stupid.

I'm only saying don't be too quick to assume that's the case. Maybe you know enough about the situations you know about, maybe you don't.

'Nuff said eh? :salut:

Decepticon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2010, 11:15 pm

:wink:

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 11:22 pm

Decepticon wrote:
I find it all amusing. No biggie. I like reactions and I've had my fill for the day.

Anyway, it's just aspies yammering.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Cool. 8)

FWIW: Given the scenario as you presented it [hypothetically that is], I think the ungrateful little bas***ds ought to be slapped and thrown out on their a**es. I was when I was eighteen, with three hundred bucks in the bank, all of which was gone in a week. I was being a real dink to my parents then. I did alright eventually. Still here to tell the tale. :wink:

redwulf25_ci
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jun 2010, 12:34 am

Willard wrote:
:evil: Who's that trip-trapping across Decepticon's bridge? :roll:

You noticed too, eh?

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 4:42 am

I assume you meant living with your parents at your parents' home, right? :)

I personally feel it's not the best thing emotionally, but might be the best thing financially. It mostly depends on the kind of parents you have. For me I'd do anything to have my own place, instead of moving in with my parents. They'd drive me nuts within a month. However if my parents are nice and caring like my in-laws I'd feel OK to live with them.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 5:27 am

Decepticon wrote:
It's okay for aspies to live at home right?

No no, I live in a tree, I thought we all did? :roll: