Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Alla
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jun 2010, 3:38 pm

I am often accussed of being a tease because I am nice to men and often touch them. Mind you, I do this to men and women and I am known to hug or peck them in some cases. I am a genuinely nice person who is not going to be mean to a guy the way some women are, i.e., I am not going to say to him "get lost, jerk" because he made a pass or something. However, my niceness is often seen as teasing by many men and I have had several men be angry with me for "leading them on".

Can any aspie women identify with this?

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

I can identify with it and I'm a guy. I've had gay guys hit on me, but I have a girlfriend.

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2010, 3:43 pm

I've done this before with women. Met a girl once at a bar, exchanged numbers, and we went our seperate ways. We get to texting later on. Simple Q & A stuff and joking around. Then I text her one night like I had before and she sends back "no games tonight". I had no idea I was playing any games. Apparently she expected me to move onto her by now; and I just thought we were just having fun conversation. She didn't make it clear that's what she was after either, but like it was some unwritten rule of when a guy and girl are talking, hooking up is only a matter of time.

That's just one example, as I can think of many times I didn't make any moves when I was expected to. Gave me a lot of insight about how NTs think. Socializing is bull crap. It's all a means to an end.