Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 5:16 pm

I live in a condo complex where there is a lot of gossip around here supposedly and I recently got bit hard by the bug by being falsely accused of telling my neighbors about another neighbor's personal problems in the complex pool. They had heard this lie through another neighbor who lives in the area and evidently have a problem with being nosy and stirring things up at there not true. This had happened about a week ago and the person who evidently heard the info didn't want to talk to me because he was afraid to talk to me due to having temper issues and sent out his roommate to deal with me. I heard this story on Saturday evening, and the trouble started last week some time.

So, it's a week later and he is still mad at me and will not have anything to do with me and I didn't do anything wrong.

How should I politely let him know that I am not going to be walked all over again?

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 5:23 pm

In a stressful situation like that I don't trust myself to be able to defend myself in an articulate manner. I would write a short note and give it to the roommate to give him or send it.