Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2010, 1:24 pm

I am extremely ticklish. I hate to be tickled. My brother used to tease me so much about it. He loved to sneak up on me, too, to watch me jump. When I get tickled, I can't really control it, but it's like I start screaming, and I start, not attacking exactly, but I begin thrashing. I feel like they're closing in on me. Once, I was reading on my bed, and my brother started to tickle me, I threw him off the bed. I didn't mean to, I just started like I said thrashing, hitting him, pushing, trying to get him away from me, and I ended up throwing him off the bed. He went backwards, and fortunately, he wasn't hurt or anything. He was just very mad because apart from the landing, he also hit his head against the furniture.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2010, 1:31 pm

I'm not that jumpy, but I am really really tickleish. My girlfriend sometimes likes to tickle me and I've told her, it's not my fault if I hurt your wrist by trying to keep you from tickling me because I've warned you lol

Chrishendrik
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jun 2010, 7:21 pm

with some of the violent or potentially violent posts they reminded me of a time I was kind of dating someone, she poked me when I was thinking and I accidentally hit her in the mouth, she was bleeding a little from her lip hitting her cheeks. We were in my car. Wow, now thinking, how many times have I been violent from being jumpy. At least people sometimes learn their lesson whether or not it was on purpose.

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2010, 7:25 pm

Well, even though I might be a little violent, I also know that and so I try to not be violent and just tell her that is enough tickling.

Cicely
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

I'm very ticklish. Whenever anyone tries to tickle me (which is fortunately very rarely) I get very angry and move out of the person's reach. Sometimes when I was little, if someone tried to tickle my stomach or if I wasn't expecting to be tickled, I would hit the person's arm or shove them away. It was an instinctive reaction. Fortunately my family figured out that they should never tickle me.

I can be jumpy, too, if I'm already anxious about something. The more anxious I am, the jumpier I am, which causes more anxiety, and so on. If someone touches me unexpectedly, even if it's just a touch on the arm from someone I'm familiar with, I panic and flinch. If someone is standing close to me I feel like my space is being threatened, and if several people are standing close to me I feel downright claustrophobic.

Coldkick
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

I asked about it, apparently I also loved to be pinched and scratched constantly.