Fred Phelps/WBC:What is their opinion on autism/Asperger?

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:44 pm

Quartz11 wrote:
Fred pretty much hates anyone that isn't a member of his family cult. So unless he has an Aspie grandkid - he hates Aspies too.

Let's face it, the only people in his church are connected to his family either by blood or marriage. And several of his kids even left it, so he has disowned them.

I bet if you put him and his family/flock on a island somewhere they would implode upon themselves finding new reasons to hate each other. They should take away the police protection that they are given at the different protests they start and let nature run its course.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 5:21 pm

I dont know why their view of AS even matters considering the WBC's reputation by human society as a whole.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 7:14 am

Here's what Phelps probably thinks of us:

Aspies are an abomination unto God! Leviticus 18:22 plainly states "thou shalt not lie with Aspiekind as with Womankind; it is abomination." Ergo, God hates Aspies and Aspie-enablers. America has become a proud, Aspie-loving nationl. America is doomed!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 4:28 pm

Let's hope that he never gains the type of power, that Hitler did.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 7:06 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Let's hope that he never gains the type of power, that Hitler did.

Trust me, he won't. Even most Americans think he and his family are a bunch of loons. There's no way he or anyone in his family will ever be voted into a position of political power.

Suiseiten
Raven
Raven

15 Jul 2010, 9:45 am

MotherKnowsBest wrote:
Well I hope that Fred thinks Aspies are evil spawn of satan blah, blah, blah. Cause lets face it, if Fred approves of you, that's more of a problem than if he hates you. :D
This and the social stigma that would come from being Phelps approved would definitely be terrible.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

People like Phelps are the real-world equivalent of internet trolls. He and his family of Troglodytes should be collectively and summarily ignored. As reprehensible as they are, I merely looked upon them as a marginally
amusing novelty for the first few months they came to attention.

Now Phelps and co. are no more interesting than whacked-out street preachers holding "the end is near" signs. And yet everyone still gives these idiots all the attention they so desperately crave. They will never go away until they get as much attention as the aforementioned street preachers do. Which is to say....no attention at all.

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jul 2010, 12:30 am

Ambivalence wrote:
sErgEantaEgis wrote:
Remember our secret meeting?At the white house with the president where we made a plan with the gay people,the atheists,the nazis,the aliens,the jews and the Carholic church for our domination of the world? </sarcasm>

Shucks! I got so bored sitting right through Bilderberg and the Reptilian meetings, must've been asleep for that one. :(

>>. I was busy catching the next flight to the Denver airport.