Fred Phelps/WBC:What is their opinion on autism/Asperger?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 1:09 am

I didn't knew where to publish this,so I published it here...

I think the title is pretty self explanatory. What does he think about us? I mean he already hate the homosexuals, the jews, the catholics, the americans, Barack Obama, the U.S soldiers, the Canadians and the Irish and it is very likely this list is much more longer.Did he mentionned autistics and Aspies?Honestly this guy almost make Hitler look like Gandhi or Mother Theresa. He just make every religious,no! Every human being look bad! I'm seriously ashamed of being from the same specie as him!

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 1:20 am

He probably thinks we were born with demons inside of us because people "choose to be gay" I really REALLY want a black, canadian, gay, atheist soldier to go up to him with a aids infected needle and stab him in the eye with it so he get a taste of his own medicine.

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

Xenu wrote:
He probably thinks we were born with demons inside of us because people "choose to be gay" I really REALLY want a black, canadian, gay, atheist soldier to go up to him with a aids infected needle and stab him in the eye with it so he get a taste of his own medicine.

But we are born with demons inside us! :twisted: Or else we wouldn't make such plans for world domination! :twisted: Remember our secret meeting?At the white house with the president where we made a plan with the gay people,the atheists,the nazis,the aliens,the jews and the Carholic church for our domination of the world? </sarcasm>

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 1:35 am

Xenu wrote:

But we are born with demons inside us! :twisted: Or else we wouldn't make such plans for world domination! :twisted: Remember our secret meeting?At the white house with the president where we made a plan with the gay people,the atheists,the nazis,the aliens,the jews and the Carholic church for our domination of the world? </sarcasm>

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

Xenu wrote:

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

Why does it matter? Fred Phelps/WBC are off on their own private doctrinal tangent and will never matter.

I'm a Christian and don't approve of homosexuality, but putting up signs saying "God hates fags" and similar slogans do not preach repentance by showing love, so Fred Phelps is serving himself, not God. If Phelps took up a position on autism, I would expect it to be equally self-serving and would not attract any more support than the followers he already has.

Is WBC really still a Baptist church? Because my church is very close to Baptist doctrine and it's leadership would never be caught dead behaving that way.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 1:45 am

John_Browning wrote:
Why does it matter? Fred Phelps/WBC are off on their own private doctrinal tangent and will never matter.

I'm a Christian and don't approve of homosexuality, but putting up signs saying "God hates fags" and similar slogans do not preach repentance by showing love, so Fred Phelps is serving himself, not God. If Phelps took up a position on autism, I would expect it to be equally self-serving and would not attract any more support than the followers he already has.

Is WBC really still a Baptist church? Because my church is very close to Baptist doctrine and it's leadership would never be caught dead behaving that way.

Why don't you approve homosexuality exactly?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 2:02 am

John_Browning wrote:

You don't approve of people who have no choice that they were born differently than you?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 2:03 am

sErgEantaEgis wrote:
Xenu wrote:

lol

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 2:43 am

sErgEantaEgis wrote:
Remember our secret meeting?At the white house with the president where we made a plan with the gay people,the atheists,the nazis,the aliens,the jews and the Carholic church for our domination of the world? </sarcasm>

Shucks! I got so bored sitting right through Bilderberg and the Reptilian meetings, must've been asleep for that one. :(

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:00 am

Ambivalence wrote:
sErgEantaEgis wrote:
Remember our secret meeting?At the white house with the president where we made a plan with the gay people,the atheists,the nazis,the aliens,the jews and the Carholic church for our domination of the world? </sarcasm>

Shucks! I got so bored sitting right through Bilderberg and the Reptilian meetings, must've been asleep for that one. :(

Don't worry I was so stoned out of my mind I forgot all of the meetings except for the one with Elvis Presley and and the zombie klingons arguing about how to attack the white house with a laughing gas bomb without anyone being evacuated.

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 3:01 am

Ambivalence wrote:
sErgEantaEgis wrote:

Awwww man you missed all the fun!When you were asleep we all put dark scary clothes and tortured some guys from Autism Speaks!The KKK even gave us some tricks! Oh man what a night we add! Then we did some Aspie stuff like lacking empathy,not caring about NTs and ruining one or two mariage!Oh man we're soooooo evil!

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jul 2010, 3:09 am

Oh and just tought this would be really funny to add. Here is Fred Phelps opinions on Germany and why god hate this country:

Quote:
Crime/Genocide

What else is this shameful country known for but the murder of millions and millions of people in World War II? The filthy pervert Adolf Hitler was raised to power and then able to convince a people to carry out his plan to virtually eliminate a race.  What is wrong with you people to blindly go along with such evil and wickedness? You all are drenched in the blood of those murdered!

Fags

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

The same God that said that thou shalt not kill and further stated that thou shalt not even have murderous thoughts against thy neighbor, said it is an abomination to be a fag. But since you ignored that plainly written commandment to not kill by your mass murdering of millions of people, the fags rose to the occasion, mocking you hypocrites, demanding your respect and your support of their filth - and you did that without batting an eye! Germany repealed its sodomy laws in 1968, thereby making an agreement with hell and a covenant with death. In doing so, Germany proudly labeled herself a fag-enabling country and encouraged both her countrymen and all nations who looked on to further disobey God.

Some of the filth that permeates this God-forsaken nation is seen on a regular basis through yearly festivals and parades, namely: CSD-Northwest, Lesbian and Gay Festival, Berlin Love Parade, World AIDS Day- Frankfurt, Verzaubert International Queer Film Festival, Wigstockel (attracting fags and freaks to a club from all over), F**ckparade (a fag and political party against authority) and Run for More Time (a race for HIV/AIDS).

Revellings = Oktoberfest

Expositor John Gill defines revellings as excess in food, nocturnal riotings in eating, drinking, dancing, singing, chambering and wantonness. What fits this godless activity more than the two week drunken festival called Oktoberfest? Germany is very proud of this world renowned festival that originated over two hundred years ago as a celebration for a royal wedding. It quickly became a yearly event to introduce alcohol that was produced from six main breweries and the large consumption of their beers. Drunkenness is expected, anticipated and desired. Those that are intoxicated to the point of passing out are called “beer corpses” or Bierleichen. Nice! Millions of people travel to Munich, Bavaria in Germany to attend this event or celebrate it at home in the Oktoberfest fashion.

Galatians 5:19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Abortion

Since Germany found it just fine and dandy to kill millions of people, abortion was not even a close question for this evil and hard-hearted people. A woman needs NO reason at all to murder her unborn child.

Divorce

The divorce rate in Germany is 39%. Between 1960 and 1990, the number of divorces in West Germany more than doubled. This is further evidence that Germany does not obey God and is DOOMED!

Sexual trafficking (report from http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2008/105386.htm)

Germany is a transit and destination country for men and women trafficked for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor, including in the construction industry, in restaurants and ice cream parlors, and as domestic servants. Victims are trafficked primarily from Central and Eastern Europe—including the Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, and Russia—and Nigeria to and through Germany to the United Kingdom and Scandinavian countries. In 2006—the latest available statistics—23 percent of the victims of commercial sexual exploitation were German nationals trafficked within the country. German nationals traveled to Thailand, Vietnam, and other countries for the purpose of child sex tourism.

Other Crime

Germany ranks 3rd in the world in total crimes committed. The United States is first – of course!- then the United Kingdom. Of those crimes, Germany ranks 2nd and 3rd in suicides depending on the age bracket examined. People over the age of 40 through the elderly rank the highest.

If you come from Germany,don't take offense on this. Fred is an old senile tard who hate everybody and everything for the stupidiest reasons. Beside, he really hate jew people and would sure like to kill all of them, but he condemn Germany for killing millions of jew during WW2,so you get the idea of how mad he is...

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:12 am

sErgEantaEgis wrote:
Oh and just tought this would be really funny to add. Here is Fred Phelps opinions on Germany and why god hate this country:

Quote:
Crime/Genocide

What else is this shameful country known for but the murder of millions and millions of people in World War II? The filthy pervert Adolf Hitler was raised to power and then able to convince a people to carry out his plan to virtually eliminate a race.  What is wrong with you people to blindly go along with such evil and wickedness? You all are drenched in the blood of those murdered!

Fags

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

The same God that said that thou shalt not kill and further stated that thou shalt not even have murderous thoughts against thy neighbor, said it is an abomination to be a fag. But since you ignored that plainly written commandment to not kill by your mass murdering of millions of people, the fags rose to the occasion, mocking you hypocrites, demanding your respect and your support of their filth - and you did that without batting an eye! Germany repealed its sodomy laws in 1968, thereby making an agreement with hell and a covenant with death. In doing so, Germany proudly labeled herself a fag-enabling country and encouraged both her countrymen and all nations who looked on to further disobey God.

Some of the filth that permeates this God-forsaken nation is seen on a regular basis through yearly festivals and parades, namely: CSD-Northwest, Lesbian and Gay Festival, Berlin Love Parade, World AIDS Day- Frankfurt, Verzaubert International Queer Film Festival, Wigstockel (attracting fags and freaks to a club from all over), F**ckparade (a fag and political party against authority) and Run for More Time (a race for HIV/AIDS).

Revellings = Oktoberfest

Expositor John Gill defines revellings as excess in food, nocturnal riotings in eating, drinking, dancing, singing, chambering and wantonness. What fits this godless activity more than the two week drunken festival called Oktoberfest? Germany is very proud of this world renowned festival that originated over two hundred years ago as a celebration for a royal wedding. It quickly became a yearly event to introduce alcohol that was produced from six main breweries and the large consumption of their beers. Drunkenness is expected, anticipated and desired. Those that are intoxicated to the point of passing out are called “beer corpses” or Bierleichen. Nice! Millions of people travel to Munich, Bavaria in Germany to attend this event or celebrate it at home in the Oktoberfest fashion.

Galatians 5:19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Abortion

Since Germany found it just fine and dandy to kill millions of people, abortion was not even a close question for this evil and hard-hearted people. A woman needs NO reason at all to murder her unborn child.

Divorce

The divorce rate in Germany is 39%. Between 1960 and 1990, the number of divorces in West Germany more than doubled. This is further evidence that Germany does not obey God and is DOOMED!

Sexual trafficking (report from http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2008/105386.htm)

Germany is a transit and destination country for men and women trafficked for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor, including in the construction industry, in restaurants and ice cream parlors, and as domestic servants. Victims are trafficked primarily from Central and Eastern Europe—including the Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, and Russia—and Nigeria to and through Germany to the United Kingdom and Scandinavian countries. In 2006—the latest available statistics—23 percent of the victims of commercial sexual exploitation were German nationals trafficked within the country. German nationals traveled to Thailand, Vietnam, and other countries for the purpose of child sex tourism.

Other Crime

Germany ranks 3rd in the world in total crimes committed. The United States is first – of course!- then the United Kingdom. Of those crimes, Germany ranks 2nd and 3rd in suicides depending on the age bracket examined. People over the age of 40 through the elderly rank the highest.

If you come from Germany,don't take offense on this. Fred is an old senile tard who hate everybody and everything for the stupidiest reasons. Beside, he really hate jew people and would sure like to kill all of them, but he condemn Germany for killing millions of jew during WW2,so you get the idea of how mad he is...

I would think Fred would idolize hitler! I mean he killed Jews, Gays, and ret*d people in the holocaust and those are 3 of his most hated people.

MotherKnowsBest
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 8:07 am

Well I hope that Fred thinks Aspies are evil spawn of satan blah, blah, blah. Cause lets face it, if Fred approves of you, that's more of a problem than if he hates you. :D

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 8:29 am

Fred pretty much hates anyone that isn't a member of his family cult. So unless he has an Aspie grandkid - he hates Aspies too.

Let's face it, the only people in his church are connected to his family either by blood or marriage. And several of his kids even left it, so he has disowned them.