Were you friends with any popular students in high school?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 3:53 am

So were any of you friends with, or at least acquainted with, any popular students in high school? Even though I was typically known as being shy and a loner in high school, I still had some friends who were very popular. A few hours ago I got a message on Facebook from one of the most popular students at my school asking how I was. That made me feel good. :)

Last edited by Descartes on 12 Jul 2010, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:05 am

My last year of public school, I had this popular friend, she was not preppy popular, band popular if that makes sense where I am the band people are pretty popular not band geeks.. She was the only person that would talk to me and not be scared off because I did not respond, for some reason she kept talking to me and I started talking gradually then we talked alot :) If only more people would do that, I would have alot of friends....

I don't talk to her anymore because I was always to scared to ask for a phone number or email address. I had this feeling where I did not think she "I" was not worthy of having that.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 4:43 am

I wasen't friends with any of them, but a few of them respected me and even defended me because I was always the one who helped them with their computer problems and such.

NeverEnder
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2010, 5:18 am

LOL. No.

And I'll be your ghost.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 5:59 am

Not really. They all thought that I was some challenged person, who should have been locked up, even through my grades were decent.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 6:55 am

I had a few friends ( whom i still hang out with one who is my BF) and I was very popular in high school yeah everybody know the name of the students who name is most likly to in up on the home security watch list :lol: :lol:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 7:23 am

Not really. I had several friends who were well liked. But they were on and off again friends, and mostly not very nice to me, unfortunately. I had a tough time with friends.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 7:56 am

High school, not really. People knew me because I went to a small school. But I wasn't "friends" with any.

College, yes. Mainly cause I just gravitated towards any attractive female I could.