Do you play the opposite gender on Wow??

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Auriya
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Jul 2010, 6:12 pm

4 girls 3 males
2 Tauren male, 1 Orc male
1 ud female 3 blood elf female

Emmapants
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2010, 7:12 pm

I mostly play female characters, but I do have two male Blood Elves. My Mage and DPS Death Knight are male Blood Elves, mostly because I like how armor looks on them. It occasionally weirds people out when they hear me speak on Vent and they realise that I'm a woman playing a male character, but most of them are alright with it.

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 4:55 am

Oh god no, Chainmail bikinis. Just no. I prefer Fully battle ready armor that protects everything. (Also, those artists that work for blizzard are pretty perverted :P)

Emmapants
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jul 2010, 5:50 am

I actually don't mind the occasional chainmail bikini, as long as it's not every other piece of armor. I really, really like the Shaman T10 armor. I also absolutely love the Death Knight T10, as the purple and black colour scheme looks amazing on my DK.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 9:33 am

I actually think that chainmail bikinis look tacky, rather than sexy. Just as lingerie that covers everything can be sexier than nakedness, so can a form-fitting suit of full armour be more sexy than a metal g-string. Chainmail bikinis have no subtlety.

Michael_Stuart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 9:52 am

I play a female character, even though I'm male. However, I do tell others on WoW that I am female. I don't consider it lying as such, it is an expression and veritable expression of my feminine side. I don't really identify with the gender binary for the most part, but I do lean towards female. I enjoy roleplaying as female, it is a sort of online cross-dressing.

I severely despise the "chainmail bikini" style armor. Indeed, I find the concept of having such revealing armor just for females somewhat offensive.

Wuffles
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jul 2010, 11:00 am

I'm female. I always tell people that I'm a gay guy. They leave me alone then. I used to admit to being female at first but I got tired of the creeps.