This boy just wants a girlfriend

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Variant
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2010, 10:21 pm

Hi Samtoo, I was in the same boat when I was your age, so I know how you feel. There is no magic advice I can give that will make it all better unfortunately. All I can say is put yourself out there, and good things happen when you least expect them.

MrDiamondMind
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Encapsulated within a skull; covered in sheets of skin

15 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

Variant wrote:
Hi Samtoo, I was in the same boat when I was your age, so I know how you feel. There is no magic advice I can give that will make it all better unfortunately. All I can say is put yourself out there, and good things happen when you least expect them.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt125998.html

Variant
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2010, 11:19 pm

MrDiamondMind wrote:
Variant wrote:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt125998.html

I'm not saying to go out and make friends with random people and talk to strangers. What I mean is be open to new possibilities and don't be afraid to let people in if a new person comes along that you like, as in don't close yourself off from the world and automatically push everyone away out of fear.

So, I wasn't so much explaining a means of socialization as I was a modus operandi.

Could I have explained my meaning in more detail? Yes. I didn't feel it was necessary, otherwise I would have.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 9:28 am

dyingofpoetry: Good luck to you. :) Things are well. :)
Variant: Ok thank you man. Not sure what I'm doing right now exactly. :)

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 9:38 am

I used to feel lonely, but I distracted myself by learning more computer stuff, now I feel fine. Seriously, it's like it's all disappeared. Distracting yourself with things you find interesting works.