Page 2 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

27 Jul 2010, 9:42 pm

I vote for braless.
But then I"m an evil braless hippie, meself. :D

I'm a D cup, for the record.

ayla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2010, 3:13 am

I've always wanted to try braless, I just can't stand bras, and I'm a B cup and pretty small nipples, so no big problem.

It's funny how most of you are worried about saggy breasts if you stop wearing bras. According brafree.org "The myth that bras prevent the breast ptosis (sagging) has no scientific support. Medical research actually shows that weight-bearing and movement is necessary to the maintainence of healthy ligaments. And, ligaments are responsible for supporting and giving shape to the breasts..."

anarchybovine
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2010, 3:32 pm

I feel weird without a bra.

bluelily3
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Aug 2010, 7:28 pm

I feel comfortable wearing a bra, because mine are a D 38. They just sag too much if I don't wear one, and I think that looks kind of...unkempt.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 9:44 pm

I love going bra less :D to bad my 46 DD is in my way :evil:
but i go bra less well in the bed.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:25 pm

Shebakoby wrote:
I feel naked without a bra.

Same. I just don't like underwire bras. Those hurt. >.<

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:25 pm

I'd rather wear a bra. I don't want men to notice my boobs, so I wear a cup smaller, than what I am. I'm a B and I wear an A.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:29 pm

I'm not a fan of them, but since I have a D cup they're kind of necessary. I avoid them when I'm home and not doing anything strenuous.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 8:31 pm

I wear a bra so my boobs don't stretch out. Only time I am braless is when it be real hot out or when I am wearing dresses where I don't need one because they are made to go braless.

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

I'm very particular about bras. I have 4 of the exact same kind and color, no underwire, no lace, nothing itchy or girly, just simple padding.

If I'm in the house I don't wear a bra but I have to wear a tight T-shirt cuz I don't like the feel of my boobs flopping around. I'm a 36C.

mv
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 1:11 pm

Natural DDs here, so braless is not really an option for me. As uncomfortable as some bras are (and I've had to try a lot of styles), it's more uncomfortable for me to have the undersides of my breasts just hanging/leaning on my body. Sports bras are difficult, too; it's tough to find one that gives enough support without constricting my breathing. Fortunately, I've found a brand and style that I like.

I'm lucky that childbirth and nursing (2 kids) haven't done much to alter my breasts.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm

mv wrote:

I'm lucky that childbirth and nursing (2 kids) haven't done much to alter my breasts.

Yeah, same here. They're not freakishly perky anymore, but I can still pass the pencil test.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 3:34 am

ayla, thanks so much for your post! hehe...

I normally wear a bra to go out...well, it depends what I am wearing...some shirts, I don't really need it...36B...sigh...or maybe 34B...who knows...

Anyway, I am living at a beach apt now which means I wear strapless dresses every single day...so I hardly ever wear a bra...I was worried they were going to start drooping because of it...but heck, if it's just age, then I'd rather be comfortable...

My husband doesn't mind either way...he'd rather I be braless..even though nothing really shows when I do go braless...

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 3:41 am

Valoyossa wrote:
I'm a professional brafitter, I know how to fit a bra, so wearing a bra is a pleasure to me. I have many models from many brands and they support my boobs as well as I don't feel I wear a bra.

Do you have any tips on finding and getting bras? I recently lost some weight, and over a period of time my breasts went from a c cup to a b cup to I believe an a cup. all articles on measuring say so, anyway. I couldn't find my bra size because my band is a 42, and they don't make A42s, I don't think. I tried on many bras the other day. the a cups fit okay, but I could never get the band to fit. I wound up buying This bra: http://www.barelythere.com/style.asp?cid=1&id=124 in a medium. (I think it was that bra, anyway it looks the same and it's by the same company) it fit around my back and bust pretty well, although it's supposed to be for a B cup.

Sorry for going off topic.

:/

lostD
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 6:28 am

Here's a tip to find a nice fitting bra : http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size

I used to hate wearing bras but now that I am wearing a properly fitting bra, I enjoy wearing a bra. (I used to wear a 36C/D, It seems that I should have taken either a 34D/DD or a 32DD/E at the time, I lost weight and now wear a 32DD/E though I can wear a 30E, I just feel more comfortable with a bigger back size than what they say, but it also depend on the brand, and I am not skinny - and my breasts are not big).

I prefer wearing a bra because I have uneven tuberous breasts. Plus, my skin is awefully thin (or just aweful), therefore I am covered by strech marks (breasts, hips, thighs, calves since I have lost weight). It's not very beautiful.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 10:27 am

I wear a bra when I get dressed, but if I'm staying in my pyjamas I don't bother. I like wearing sports bras because they're more like a crop top so there's no straps hanging down and I don't have to adjust anything.