Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

So yeah we have been getting busy at work. And because of this much of my routine and out I do has gone out the window. It does not help that I don't think that the knew manager does not know about a few problems that I have my aspergers being one of them. I have told my other boss and the VP (well kind of) but I don't think they told him. Now the problem is I'm being micromanaged and going from one thing to the next.

Anyways today he told me I had to stay to 5:30 the problem is ever one is on 10 hours. The problem is I don't know why I had to stay that long and ever only else was able to leave even with out helping out add to it the fact that my whole routine has been thrown out the window and I had a shutdown today. I would not keep my mind on what I as doing and all my Anxiety about this week won out.

So my question is for those who have a job how is the best way to tell the top people about this with out sounding like I don't like my job. I do like my job. I just don't want to have the Anxiety I also don't want to be micromanaged at ever step and I like my routine. It is the only time where I feel like I have any contorl in my life and where if I act a little odd no one will care because no one is around to see it. Which is why I liked were I was working at until the pulled me out of my area to help in the main set up area.

So how do I deal with this?