American Women vs UK Women, Europeans, and non-Americans

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

vivinator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2010, 11:12 am

Someone in the Women's forum made a comment that American women seem bitchy. UK women are much better. Any opinions?

-HL Mencken

-as of now official dx is ADHD (inattentive type) but said ADD (314.00) on the dx paper, PDD-NOS and was told looks like I have NLD

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 12:03 pm

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jul 2010, 12:38 pm

Maybe?

One of the reasons I came into this area of WP, was to see if I 'identified' with the women here. So I may not be the best one to answer this.

But I have had many people ask where I was from, because I didn't seem like I was from here (Canada). Some would not believe me at all that I was Canadian.
It actually helped to say things like, I am not sure really, I was just dropped off...

I have had 'friends' from both areas and heard the same thing about the different women. I have also heard that there is a difference between the women in areas of Europe.

What is the difference between being a b***h a Bitchy?
Someone, a female, once said that I may not be a bitchy person, but I sure could be a b***h at times. Still do not understand that.

bicentennialman
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jul 2010, 1:33 pm

I think that's a pretty ridiculous statement. Every person is an individual, regardless of what continent they live on.

Also, it makes it sound as if the person who said that knows enough of the women living on multiple continents to have an accurate sample, which clearly they do not.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 2:16 pm

Jade Goody is from the UK and was a hostile young woman. She was also racist toward some Indian-British woman.

So there are nice people and mean people from every country including the USA.

P.S. Non-Americans = Europeans

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 3:11 pm

wow, wait to go on lumping the rest of the world all together. :roll:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 5:08 pm

Um, I'm an American woman and I don't think I'm bitchy. Most people say I'm a sweetheart. D:

Celeritas
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jul 2010, 5:51 pm

American Women > Else

After much consideration and an increasing dislike for European culture... (I'm British)

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 6:23 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
P.S. Non-Americans = Europeans

D: what happened to africans/asians/eskimos....

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 7:43 pm

eh, NT women definitely tend to be more bitchy than those on the spectrum, IMO.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 7:46 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
Jade Goody is from the UK and was a hostile young woman. She was also racist toward some Indian-British woman.

Jade Goody who died a couple of years ago, you mean?

I'm not sure that 'Shilpa Poppadom' is really that racist. I've heard a lot worse. I never really liked her though. In the time up to and after her death she was given an almost do-no-wrong status in the British media.

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

What did the person mean by bitchy anyway?
Because I ah been told that I am not a bitchy type of person, but I can be a b***h.. there seems to be a difference.

I do know that when the people I knew said things about the different women and their bitchyness.. they also added
the word feminist with it, so did they mean that as the kind of bitchyness?

Erisad wrote:
Um, I'm an American woman and I don't think I'm bitchy. Most people say I'm a sweetheart. D:

off Topic.. your face (avatar) reminds me of someone and not sure really who.. I am really bad at faces, so if someone does kinda remind me of someone
I can be way off.. people said that there was a 50/50 chance I would recognise people - they were wrong :P the test said 51% lol

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 9:06 pm

Surya wrote:
Erisad wrote:

off Topic.. your face (avatar) reminds me of someone and not sure really who.. I am really bad at faces, so if someone does kinda remind me of someone
I can be way off.. people said that there was a 50/50 chance I would recognise people - they were wrong :P the test said 51% lol

Lol. I've been told I could effectively dress up as Kelly Osbourne for Halloween if I would dye my hair/wear a wig. XD

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jul 2010, 10:10 pm

Erisad wrote:
Surya wrote:
Erisad wrote:

Lol. I've been told I could effectively dress up as Kelly Osbourne for Halloween if I would dye my hair/wear a wig. XD

nope.. not her.... tv maybe.. late 80's early 90's?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

Surya wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Surya wrote:
Erisad wrote:

nope.. not her.... tv maybe.. late 80's early 90's?

I don't know since I was born in 89. XD

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 11:04 pm

ummm
There are bitchy women in all countries...

Why would you come to such a stupid conclusion?