Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Seattle_Chris
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Aug 2010, 5:19 am

Great new (I think) anime I found. It's up to episode 5. It's about a group of highs schoolers when the zombie invasion happens and their struggle to survive.

Just thought I'd share.
Chris

iniudan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2010, 5:26 am

I like it to, mostly watch it since it involve zombie (I like zombie movie) but the fan service level in this anime is insanely high.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 5:48 am

Oh yes I too have been watching this, it is quite cool, but there is also quite alot of unnecesary fanservice. The recent episode 5 managed to have the characters move up a place in badassery, especially the otaku guy who is awesome with a gun. This is interesting as there isn't really any other anime that have done a zombie appocolypse like this series has done.

I could say more, but I already talk about this series in another site's forum.

Seattle_Chris

04 Aug 2010, 8:33 am

Lol, yeah. TONS of Fan Service. And everyone is getting REALLY bad ass, really fast. But still. I have a thing for Zombies, so I love it to pieces. :) I'll watch anything involving Zombies. Or Hello Kitty in a manly fashion. That last one is hard to pull off though. :)

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 8:49 am

Well, it's staged around high school students . . . of course there is going to be fan service out the rear. T & A aside, the storyline shows some promise: You've got military martial law enforcement, the budding of a survivalist cult, the group of do-right friends, anarchy in a big city . . . it's Resident Evil meets Varsity Blues/Revenge of the Nerds. Wonder what direction the series will take in episodes to come.

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm

I'm liking it so far, too, with all the badassery and cool heroics. The amount of fan-service is a somewhat excessive and not really necessary, though, I agree. It's not to the point where it's detrimental to the story, though, so it doesn't really bug me all that much. It's just that the placement of it seems very strange in some places.