Usually pretty good at picking up girls!

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MuayThaiKid
Raven
Raven

24 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

but that was when I worked in retail everyday and learned how to fake really well. any ways im in college, already meeting some pretty girls, just dunno when the right timing would be to give out my number ect... plus i dont have a phone for another week.
anyways, If any of you aren't super pathetic (no offense ) i'd like to hear some good pickup lines, things to talk about, and some little tricks to make the girl feel slightly insecure so they feel like they need to impress you ( works a lot haha) . so players unite, and help me get my game back.

I have had 6 gf's and 4 flings.( ment to say 4 earlier so a total of 10 honest mistake)
just feel like a jogger who hasnt ran a marathon in 8 mnths

will appreciate all feedback

Last edited by MuayThaiKid on 24 Aug 2010, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

Better watch out - if you claim to be anything other than a sniveling loser in the WP love and dating forums, you'll be accused of faking your Autism, or being misdiagnosed. They're a catty bunch bunch of little girls. :wink:

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 2:04 pm

agreed

or if any sort of harshness will make you an ass hole

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 2:18 pm

I'm pretty good at attracting attention from women.

Which is really annoying, because it's their brothers that I want to meet.

:P

vivinator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

visagrunt wrote:

not really sure that's an AS problem :wink:

-HL Mencken

-as of now official dx is ADHD (inattentive type) but said ADD (314.00) on the dx paper, PDD-NOS and was told looks like I have NLD

MuayThaiKid
Raven
Raven

24 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

lol Faking autism wouldn't get me anywhere. haha not my fault a lot of people just like to complain and whine. I do it from time to time, just gotta catch myself right when I start, it's what i've learned turns a lot of people off from ever wanting to talk to you again.

MuayThaiKid
Raven
Raven

24 Aug 2010, 2:24 pm

visagrunt wrote:

haha umm, I have the opposite problem, I'm super clean cut and dress nice, in a preppy,metal,skater type fashion and gay guys are always flirting with me, makes my skin crawl. But umm what do u think you do, that attracts these women to you?
for me every girl I have dated except one, I think were with me just because of looks, which is a huge problem, gets old so quick.

Ambrose_Rotten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

Willard wrote:
Better watch out - if you claim to be anything other than a sniveling loser in the WP love and dating forums, you'll be accused of faking your Autism, or being misdiagnosed.

I've never understood why anyone would ever pretend to be autistic. Anyone who makes such accusations is still a child (mentally).

Willard wrote:
They're a catty bunch bunch of little girls. :wink:

I'm not sure if I agree with this comparison.
The females on this forum have far more sense than that.

Last edited by Ambrose_Rotten on 24 Aug 2010, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 3:25 pm

You're thinking about it too hard. What made you so successful working in retail, and why should college be any different?

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

Willard wrote:
Better watch out - if you claim to be anything other than a sniveling loser in the WP love and dating forums, you'll be accused of faking your Autism, or being misdiagnosed. They're a catty bunch bunch of little girls. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MuayThaiKid
Raven
Raven

24 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

deadeyexx wrote:
You're thinking about it too hard. What made you so successful working in retail, and why should college be any different?

in retail I had an excuse to talk to them, and I had an agenda, sell them as much stuff as possible.
thing is, If I had like pickup artist training I know I'd be set.
thing about retail, is we were taught what types of things to say, you had to only talk to them for like 2 min at a time, which gives you time to think and recap then work from that, and there was something common to talk about. clothes.

I can't think of anything to talk about with some of these random pretty girls, so I'm not gonna make a fool of myself without a plan.
Been rejected before so I'm not really scared of that. It's more of making a good impression since girls talk a lot.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 4:00 pm

It would be a good idea if you say your age or at least your target's age group , this info might help those with experience to give you a better insight. Things that work for 15s might not work for 20s and things that work for 20s might not work for 30s....etc.

MuayThaiKid
Raven
Raven

24 Aug 2010, 4:47 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It would be a good idea if you say your age or at least your target's age group , this info might help those with experience to give you a better insight. Things that work for 15s might not work for 20s and things that work for 20s might not work for 30s....etc.

Im a freshman in college, my target age group would be 18-21

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 5:47 pm

Ambrose_Rotten wrote:
Willard wrote:
Better watch out - if you claim to be anything other than a sniveling loser in the WP love and dating forums, you'll be accused of faking your Autism, or being misdiagnosed.

I've never understood why anyone would ever pretend to be autistic. Anyone who makes such accusations is still a child (mentally).

Willard wrote:
They're a catty bunch bunch of little girls. :wink:

I'm not sure if I agree with this comparison.
The females on this forum have far more sense than that.

:P I wasn't talking about them, AR.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 6:16 pm

If you're as suave as you say here, you shouldn't have much of a problem. Granted, I'm not a fan of pick-up lines. Like the one my ex used, "If I flip a coin, what are the chances of me getting head?" Lol. It's funny but it can be offensive to some girls. >.>

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 6:29 pm

Erisad wrote:
If you're as suave as you say here, you shouldn't have much of a problem. Granted, I'm not a fan of pick-up lines. Like the one my ex used, "If I flip a coin, what are the chances of me getting head?" Lol. It's funny but it can be offensive to some girls. >.>

I think that with that kind of line, it's all about the delivery. If there's even the remotest chance that he's being serious, then it's bad. So long as it's ironic or jokey, it's fun.