Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

goatboy
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Negolin wrote:
My question is simple. For those that have cars, how do you deal with rude and obnoxious drivers?

I ignore them.

No middle finger or other road rage. Road rage is never the answer. You just never know who has an issue and they could try and run you off the road or stalk you by following you or tail gating. You just never know. Also do not tease the other drivers. Same reason as before. You never know who has an issue and they could do those things to you.

If I am being tailgated I let them pass me. If they never pass, I pull over. I do not like being tail gated. I just use my signal and watch the other cars and if none of them let me in, I slow down as I am getting on the freeway and wait for someone to let me in. I do the same on the road. Other cars can just pass me.

You do realise that by letting them pass, you encourage them to tailgate right? That they tailgate precisely BECAUSE people generally let them past eventually.
It's a form of bullying, and the more people acquiesce to them, the more they do it.