Fear of storms and missing my ex

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 10:30 pm

I miss my ex girlfriend again... I don't know if it started with feeling unsafe alone because there might be storms on Tuesday and Thursday, and I loathe storms.
I spent all day in bed yesterday - a one off - apart from playing a computer game for a bit and eating, so that might have contributed to feeling socially starved.

I talked to her tonight and all she ever does is give me the cold shoulder or is harsh in some way.

It's insulting - I mean at least my guitar will love me when I feel compassionate towards her, and she appreciates it when I feel warm and tender to her because she rewards me with skill and a good feeling.

I don't know what I want to do right now with relationships - I don't know if I'm concerned at all with finding anyone but she is someone I want to try something with and I will fight tooth and nail to get back with her... I might spend half a year at times with feeling torn up... this is pretty bad.
I bought her a Wii and went over there twice, offered to spend money for her to come over here... she didn't - felt uncomfortable about that... but where are the days of smiles and laughs now?

Well at least I as an efficient and hard working, future professional guitarist will feel love with and from my guitar.

Did I mention I hate storms? :P

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

Anyone there to talk?

kiwigoddess
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Sep 2010, 11:32 pm

seriously dude, I would let a sweet kind nice cute guitar playing guy hang around me too, (whether I liked him or not), If he buys me a Wii, or an Xbox 360,( and while we are at it, I would love a new monitor for my computer). Its pretty obvious that she doesn't want you around, but I'm sure she loves the "gifts" you keep sending her. Honestly Id just leave it alone, go outside (when the sun comes back out) and go play your guitar under a tree, or maybe in a local coffee shop where you can meet someone genuine. Just no X-box's before the first date, ok?

I hate storms too. but with every storm brings change. ;)

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 11:33 pm

No no it's not like that.
I was with her for a long time and I bought her the gifts whilst with her.

It was a long distance relationship - she lives in Denver, I live in Telford.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 8:47 am

Why do you hate storms?

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 8:52 am

A few reasons.
I hate the look of the clouds, the sight of the lightning, the sound of the thunder.
I hate the heavy rain - it's all so loud - the rain and thunder, and the sound is horrible.
The lightning is intimidating as well - no one knows where or when it will strike exactly.
I fear the house will be struck, or somewhere near by - cloud to ground lightning I find terrifying.
I also fear I'll die.
I hate the heat and humid feeling - almost feels like a pressure build up will cause something awful to happen.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

I always found thunderstorms exciting. So you just bought her a Wii in an attempt to get back with her?

Sounds like you've been reading "Ricky's Guide to Women and Life"! :P :P :P

DUDE. You are a MUSICIAN. That is chick crack.

Find a local pub and learn a few Irish/British drinking songs. You will get extra money and you'll be surprised how many women will show interest in you simply because you are on stage (ain't hypergamy great?)