what does it mean when someone says they will destroy you?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

StevieC
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2010, 7:19 pm

cos we were at this party and this guy said he met a girl in a disco that night who said that she would "destroy him"

when i asked what this meant, another guy (that i get on reasonably well with) that was there said "it means she has a sandpaper va-jay-jay". he was being funny, that much i understand.

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm

She was probably offering a sexual experience. Whatever it means, it's so f***in' random it's hilarious.

UnderINK
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Sep 2010, 10:55 pm

Probably in the same sense that two people may comment on a third party (say two guys commenting on a girl) saying "I would totally destroy that", sometimes going as far to add an expletive, "I would totally destroy that p****." Adding the expletive is what made it irrefutably obvious to me what it referred to--- sex.

Chaincase
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Sep 2010, 12:58 am

Death by snu snu

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 1:02 am

Its just the ego talking and its worthless. But those people who have openly threatened to destroy people always get found out because the threat was verbalised and heard by witnesses.

But those people who want to hurt others and don't say a word, they just nod and smile and be normal, they are the ones who get away with it.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 2:04 pm

Depending on the context, to "destroy" someone can mean to defeat them in a competitive situation, to have wild sex with them (until their body is metaphorically wrecked from fatigue), or to literally pulverise their physical form.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

StevieC wrote:
cos we were at this party and this guy said he met a girl in a disco that night who said that she would "destroy him"

when i asked what this meant, another guy (that i get on reasonably well with) that was there said "it means she has a sandpaper va-jay-jay". he was being funny, that much i understand.

I'd say he was talking about rough sex in that context.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 2:41 pm

He was talking about rough sex, or rape.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 8:48 pm

KaiG wrote:
Depending on the context, to "destroy" someone can mean to defeat them in a competitive situation, to have wild sex with them (until their body is metaphorically wrecked from fatigue), or to literally pulverise their physical form.

I would say to the op, this is probably the most likely scenario in which this was meant.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 3:40 am

Danusaurus wrote:
KaiG wrote:

I would say to the op, this is probably the most likely scenario in which this was meant.

I am sure that the OP is still holding his breath, and is still waiting for someone to answer his question, and that he is grateful for your input, because....the day that he asked the question was only ten years ago. :lol:

PLEASE people...look at the dates on those threads that come up on that list of "related topics".

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 11:44 am

Didn't the adult forum exist in those days?

Or did OP not pick up on context?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 12:07 pm

KT67 wrote:
Didn't the adult forum exist in those days?

Or did OP not pick up on context?

I think that thats the very point. The op didnt realize that the young lady was using the word "destroy" in a sexual sense. Like a buddy of mine who would tell me that "those Cajun chicks in New Orleans will tear you up!". So he was too clueless to put in the Adult forum.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 4:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
KaiG wrote:

I am sure that the OP is still holding his breath, and is still waiting for someone to answer his question, and that he is grateful for your input, because....the day that he asked the question was only ten years ago. :lol:

PLEASE people...look at the dates on those threads that come up on that list of "related topics".

Touché...

Hey I never thought to notice. It popped up in active threads for some unknown reason. And that my excuse and I'm sticking with it 8)