Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Scaramouche
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 May 2006, 11:12 pm

The X-Men 3 script had some problems, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Spoilers and comments about it in my blog.

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 May 2006, 11:42 am

The editing was really bad IMO [ruined the continuity] so I ended up being disapointed.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2006, 8:09 am

I just saw the trailer for it and although I'm not a big X-Men fan, this one looks really interesting. Particularly the whole mutants-needing-a-cure concept, which someone here earlier mentioned is sort of similar to our predicament. I don't have someone to go with though, and unfortunately I'm a bit too self-conscious to go to a cinema alone. :oops:

mintiness
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 May 2006, 4:13 pm

Saw Xmen3 this weekend as well. I liked it, and knew the spoilers before I saw it (unlike my hubby), so I was prepared for some of what was going on. I think I still like #2 best, but this one was excellent.

MUCH better than Da Vinci Code. Blah. Tom Hanks reeked. Other actors were awesome, he just STUNK. :lol:

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2006, 8:22 pm

If you are going to see X3 stay untill the credits are over... i don't want to ruin anything so i won't tell anything just stay.

cdmeyer wrote:
the da vinci code is full of lies....i have not nor will i see it...i am saddened by the hype this false piece of crap.

I don't think there would be as much hype (and i know less people would have read it) if people didn't make such a big deal out of it... I know its making certain religions look bad and i also understand people trying to make your religion look bad, but if people would stop talking about it or protesting it then less people would have heard about it. a type of free publicity

*edit* cdmeyer: i don't want this to seem mean and i am sorry if it does
its just the way i see it and have always seen it. and not just with the book or with the religion

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2006, 8:26 pm

I saw X-men 3 and I liked it a lot. Specially the part where you can see Magneto... ok I won't spoil the movie but you know what I mean. You will always be you and there's always hope.

By the way, my cousin and I were the only ones who stayed to see the scene after the credits (and that because I forced her). The credits lasted longer than a week without meat and I needed so much to go to the bathroom!! !

Space
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 1:58 am

Go see X men 3, it's great.

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 3:03 am

I saw X-men 3 last week and it was pretty good, there were some bits that I just stared at wondering why they took that way of doing things.. but otherwise it was alright. Could have been better! I'd say the trailer looks better. Not complaining though!
The Da Vinci Code was good IMO - I haven't read the book but I liked the movie. Although, I think the main reason I liked the movie was because I loved the character of Silas.. lol!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 7:09 am

X men 3 rocked I saw it again tonight.

I haven't seen the Da Vinci code yet but I don't think Tom Hanks would make a very good Langdon.. I just didn't imagine him like that

Space
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 9:51 am

if you're only going to see one tom hanks movie this summer, make it Turner and Hooch...

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 4:43 pm

I liked X3. they did a lot of things that I didn't expect. i think it was better then X2 (even w/o nightcrawler). It could have been better. there were a lot of charachters and it was hard to get into details, but if you know the comics you will already know the characters.

berta
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2006, 8:04 am

so which side are you guys on in X-men 3?
pro-cure = homo sapiens (NTs)
pro-choise = one group of x-men, the ones the audience are automatically rooting for
anti-cure = the x-men who wants to destroy the cure

im definitely anti cure:D

LOVED the movie - i took my aspy group which is only 2 other people, but still. great choise.