Page 5 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:17 pm

^^^^^

So if they are rewarded they get something out of of it ? duss making the act not truly altruistic right? But that's OK in my eyes it's a win/win all round I suppose ?

I just want to be left alone.

Why I have little care for people you ask if you'd been through what I have you'd have similar views to I,

Anyway I take a bottom up approach to the matter forget who quoted it " as long as their a slaughterhouses their will be killing fields."

I've said "no" to the slaughter houses more people should do likewise, theirs never been a vegan who sent men to war though sadly :cry: their are not many in politics who are (president of Slovenia comes to mind) and of cause Dennis Kucnich who's a cry baby liberal apparently ? and a few here in Australia :D all are "no " to war .

And no Hitler was not vegetrian :P

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

Oh and I might add I know I am very much liked by them :D , why would a human like me ? what have I got to offer them ? humour, intellect , ,money , I 'm seriously lacking in all those departments, thankfully these things do not matter to my birds . :)

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:25 pm

I've been called an as*hole more times than I can count, but I rarely know what it was that I said or did that made the person feel this way.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:34 pm

I don't understand the point of these threads considering the OP starts the topic then leaves. Reminds me of that person who opened up a blog to peg serial killers as aspies, I always thought that person was just a prejudice liar.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
^^^^^
Why I have little care for people you ask if you'd been through what I have you'd have similar views to I,

you might ask.... what i have been through. don't underestimate my experiences just because of my optimistic attitude.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 9:10 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
^^^^^

you might ask.... what i have been through. don't underestimate my experiences just because of my optimistic attitude.

I don't and you are :)

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

28 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm

I want to be an as*hole because they get all the girls. If someone catches me when I'm off guard and I'm being nice, considerate, polite or respectful, please let me know. You better. OR ELSE.