Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ash13
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2010, 1:19 am

message me if you're interested plz. Someone non judgmental, positive, and kind only.

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 1:29 am

There's a topic for this:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf62-0-2220.html

Anyway, it may be a good idea to let guys know where you live, and to tell them more about yourself. Read through that topic and you'll see what I mean.

Good luck! :)

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 1:47 am

Ash13 wrote:
message me if you're interested plz. Someone non judgmental, positive, and kind only.

Well i've got the non-judgmental and kind parts down, but i have a hard time being positive... at least about myself, that is. I don't have a problem giving out the compliments though :wink:

I'm interested in anyone that will give me a chance, and for those that do, they will find a loyal soul looking for someone to love...

Dee_
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2010, 1:17 pm

Ash13 wrote:

Your description sounds like me.

Avarice
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 4:04 am

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 9:53 am

I'm surprised this thread has gotten so few responses... I wonder how many messages the OP has gotten? Because usually every guy on L&D comes out of the woodwork to respond to an "I want a boyfriend" thread...

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 10:15 am

maybe they are beginning to see its not gonna happen this was and perhaps decide to try and socialize or something...

or not

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 10:45 am

I would suggest being a little more specific, if you mention location and some sort of age range youll get far more answers

The op is pretty vague about locations and some users may be thinking with my luck she probably lives halfway across the world from me and I stand little/no chance of meeting her IRL and I dont wanna expend months sending emails back and forth only to figure out neither of us is thinking about relocating

Age is also an issue for most males so if you posted your age you will probably receive far more answers.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 10:56 am

spongy wrote:
I would suggest being a little more specific, if you mention location and some sort of age range youll get far more answers

The op is pretty vague about locations and some users may be thinking with my luck she probably lives halfway across the world from me and I stand little/no chance of meeting her IRL and I dont wanna expend months sending emails back and forth only to figure out neither of us is thinking about relocating

Age is also an issue for most males so if you posted your age you will probably receive far more answers.

Well her age is posted in her profile...
But that's about all the info there is. More basic info is most definitely needed.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:02 am

Here's a line you don't see much anymore, now that chat rooms lost their popularity: "a/s/l". It stands for "age/sex/location". Well, we know that the 24/f part, but the location is important. Like spongy pointed out, a lot of guys aren't interested in the long-distance relationship, where you can talk all you want, but have almost no possibility of meeting in person. Well, at least not without weeks of planning, buying plane tickets, taking time off work. etc. Many guys are simply too practical-minded to find that kind of thing romantic or even interesting. Hence, the few messages. OP, perhaps you can post at least the region of where you live, like a state or province, a European country (they're small, so distance won't be an issue). You can give them guy the name of your city after talking to him for a week or so, then let him decide if that's works for him.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

well, she must have gotten what she wanted, because there's no further response from the OP.

but... fyi... i believe she is in oregon, and she said elsewhere that the lovely lady in the avatar is herself.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:36 am

hyperlexian wrote:
well, she must have gotten what she wanted, because there's no further response from the OP.

but... fyi... i believe she is in oregon, and she said elsewhere that the lovely lady in the avatar is herself.

The questions started at 4:53 pm today and her last visit is 4:11 am(gmt+1 both timings) so she probably hasnt seen the replies.

A peek through her posts showed me that she is from oregon as you pointed out, however I didnt do it before because Im not much of a fan of following this procedure(I think its a almost stalkerish and it can be pretty hard if a menber has a considerable amount of posts and they dont mention this things on their first post ).

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:41 am

spongy wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

The questions started at 4:53 pm today and her last visit is 4:11 am(gmt+1 both timings) so she probably hasnt seen the replies.

A little cyberstalking showed me that she is from oregon as you pointed out, however I didnt do it befor because Im not much of a fan of following this procedure(it can be pretty hard if a menber has a considerable number of posts and they dont mention this stuff on their first post and if someone wanted you to know their location theres a ceratin part for location at the profile).

oops, sorry. good point. i think i get where you're going. you were inviting her to speak more about herself or update her profile so that the men who might be interested could get to know her, right?

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:43 am

I'm glad I didn't PM her. I would have gone into a furious meltdown of rejection when she told she is American.

I'm a lucky f****r.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:48 am

hyperlexian wrote:
oops, sorry. good point. i think i get where you're going. you were inviting her to speak more about herself or update her profile so that the men who might be interested could get to know her, right?

Im not expecting a detailed biography, however some information about her and some of her interests perhaps would probably attract more males.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:54 am

hyperlexian wrote:

lol , that fast?