Any girls attracted to girly guys?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 7:49 pm

Not gay guys, but guys that don't follow the typical "manly" life. So guys who are not ripped (muscles) and have trouble interacting with more "manly" guys.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

Yeah I like boys with a more slender body frame and more sensitive character. I'm not into the blocks of testosterone carved into a man shape types, I find them a major turn off. Although as time passes my preferences have become less girly, probably because the boys in my age group are less girly looking than they used to be at school.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

Affeminate/androygnous males are more attractive to adolescent girls but as those girls then mature into women their tastes change, tending more towards masculine figures, beards etc.

It's probably some kinda evolutionary thing i read about somewhere.

Of course if your in Japan they don't conform to the rules of civilized societies so there is always an exception.

Gruntre
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Nov 2010, 8:12 pm

Indian bollywood version of Girlyman!! Sorry couldn't resist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo

Countess
Toucan
Toucan

08 Nov 2010, 8:12 pm

Laz wrote:
Affeminate/androygnous males are more attractive to adolescent girls but as those girls then mature into women their tastes change, tending more towards masculine figures, beards etc.

It's probably some kinda evolutionary thing i read about somewhere.

Of course if your in Japan they don't conform to the rules of civilized societies so there is always an exception.

I whole-heartedly agree with this and on brief evaluation of my past involvements, this rings very true.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:30 pm

jc6chan wrote:
Not gay guys, but guys that don't follow the typical "manly" life. So guys who are not ripped (muscles) and have trouble interacting with more "manly" guys.

For every type of guy there is a woman who likes that.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

I have to say yes and no since body type doesn't really matter to me but that type of guy typically has the personality I'm drawn to.

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

That's me in a nutshell: I'm not attracted to most men, but I am really attracted to androgyny: guys who are young looking, slim and have feminine features get me going. :wink: I'm not attracted to guys who are cross-dressers, but I like those who wear things that straddle the line: man skirts, corsets and the like. My sub ex had a lot of feminine traits which drove me crazy: he was very into his appearance and I'd always offer to do his hair and makeup, not only because he liked looking good, but the act of dolling him up was something I found very pleasing.

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

billybud21 wrote:
jc6chan wrote:

I'm proof that the above is false...

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 9:41 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
billybud21 wrote:
jc6chan wrote:

I'm proof that the above is false...

I stand corrected.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 10:01 pm

I am very, very attracted to girly guys, which can mean anything from a man who wears eyeliner to a full-blown MtF transgendered person. They don't even have to look girly though - I also like guys if they look like a regular guy but have a sensitive side, like an enjoyment of snuggling cats or crying during chick flicks for example.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 10:04 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
I am very, very attracted to girly guys, which can mean anything from a man who wears eyeliner to a full-blown MtF transgendered person. They don't even have to look girly though - I also like guys if they look like a regular guy but have a sensitive side, like an enjoyment of snuggling cats or crying during chick flicks for example.

I think you need to talk to ToadofSteel and convince him that their are other women like you or that there is a woman for every guy.

Somebody has a crush on Ryan Seecrest!! !???

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 10:27 pm

IdahoRose wrote:

OK, I admit - I wear lululemon for workout clothing, Citizens of Humanity or Seven for All Mankind for jeans, I use Kiehl's skincare products. All of which cater towards women but have a little bit of product for men. I tend to be a little bit of a "domestic". I also have a soft spot for cats - we have one, and I had women tell me I'm not afraid to touch my "feminine" side. I've been known to have conversations about certain TV shows with women as well.

There, does that I have some girly attributes or I just have expensive taste?

Wolverine_girl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2010, 11:23 pm

not all girls look at the big muscle guys...many of us perfer personality over looks...well i do anyway and lok where it has gotten me.....

Polgara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Nov 2010, 12:02 am

Quote:
Indian bollywood version of Girlyman!!

Wonderful! I've seen the knockoff zombies on crack before, but this is the first time I've seen those subtitles! Laughing alone in front of the computer...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 12:25 am

Depends on the person. I don't like toned guys. Ripped guys are even worse.