CAN'T YOU ALL JUST SETTLE THIS OVER A NICE PLATE OF DOG? WOR

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

Quote:
CAN'T YOU ALL JUST SETTLE THIS OVER A NICE PLATE OF DOG? WORLD ASKS KOREA

NORTH and South Korea have been urged to settle their differences over a big plate of dog chops.

As North Korea fired shells at the South, terrified people around the world urged the two nations to remember their shared love of freshly killed pet.

Ban Ki Moon, the South Korean general secretary of the United Nations, offered to roast a pair of Dobermans with honey and sage and then follow it up with his special Pekinese ice cream with grated Beagle.

The UN chief said he would invite the leaders of both countries to his dog banquet as the first stage in securing a peace agreement, but warned that it could take a while what with the leader of North Korea being completely and utterly out of his f*****g mind.

He said: "Now some of you may be wondering why America invaded Iraq when there was a total psychopath who was killing thousands of his own people and being completely open about the fact that he was trying to make an atom bomb - thus leaving us with a situation that could go nuclear at the drop of a dog-skin hat.

"There's no point in asking me. Do I look like Tony Blair or his monkey friend? Would you like to try some Husky?"

However, Mr Ban also acknowledged the irony that the world could be engulfed in fiery nuclear death when a Korean was in charge of the UN, adding: "f**k, I'm s**t at this."

Meanwhile the dog-based peace move was vehemently opposed by dogs.

Nathan Muir, a four year-old English springer spaniel from Grantham, said: "Why do you care about any of these people? To paraphrase Captain James Tiberius Kirk, 'don't trust them - let them die'."

He added: "You'll notice there's no such thing as a Korean springer spaniel. D'you know why? Because we're f*****g delicious that's why.

"But at least you people have the decency to kill us when you think we're too old."

How the world lines up if it all kicks off:

CHINA - Will probably stick up for North Korea. Why do you think they try this s**t in the first place?

UNITED STATES - US soldiers will be desperate to fight for a country full of horny Asian girls in mini-skirts.

BRITAIN - Korea was probably part of the British Empire at some point, so we will be duty bound to help America commit savage war crimes.

GERMANY - God knows, but lets hope it's on our side.

ITALY - God knows, but let's hope it's on their side.

BRAZIL - We're not sure if Brazil has an army, but if it does, it's probably gay.

INDIA - Will favour the South due to the North's competing inexplicable space programme.

JAPAN - The Japanese have long coveted North Korea as a place to stack their rubbish.

FRANCE - Don't seem to be answering their phone at the moment. How odd

Source

:lol:

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 5:09 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Quote:
CAN'T YOU ALL JUST SETTLE THIS OVER A NICE PLATE OF DOG? WORLD ASKS KOREA

BRITAIN - Korea was probably part of the British Empire at some point, so we will be duty bound to help America commit savage war crimes.

JAPAN - The Japanese have long coveted North Korea as a place to stack their rubbish

Korea was only ever a Japanese colony. Satire works better if it gets its history right.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 5:23 pm

The historical context is fine. The sun never sets on the British Empire.

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 5:25 pm

darn, despite the awkward English translation from a Korean culture (the plate of "dog"), I was still kinda hoping it was going to be serious and the UN would acomplish something... meh, guess I'm just not thinking straight today. :oops:

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 5:41 pm

Mindslave wrote:
The historical context is fine. The sun never sets on the British Empire.

Fine in the sense of "wrong"? "Wildly inaccurate?"

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

some of us weirdo's generally don't like to joke about animal cruelty. the fact that koreans are free to torture and slowly kill dogs so the meat will taste better( and don't forget the sexual factor ) (how they kill cats is just as bad)
means that I'M WITH KIRK.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2010, 11:11 pm

Not even remotely funny.

Anyways, South Korea is actually a major tech country.

Games such as: Mabinogi and Vindictus originate from there.

Also for the record using dogs as food in South Korea is illegal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_c ... outh_Korea

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2010, 1:30 am

and we all know wikipedia is the place to go for absolute truth. laws for certain things are created to give the impression to outsiders that humans of a certain country are moral. wonder how many laws the chinese government breaks in their own country? they proudly go to the u. n. and quote the laws in china that support human rights.
same the world over.

oh yes, i certainly agree the way to judge a nation and the things the government permits should be based on the quality of computer games they originate. what bozo could think otherwise?

Foxx
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Nov 2010, 2:33 am

I bet if s**t hits the fan, China will call dibs on the money the US owes them... since the US cannot pay, I predict that a fairly large chunk of the US will become Chinese or fall apart in anarchy... either way, this is one the US is gonna lose... they simply cannot afford it...

Denmark will probably try to keep the US going by suttle ass-kissing as we have done with Afghanistan and Iraq while our education and welfare systems suffer... nonetheless... any nation who follows the US in this endeavor may be doomed from the beginning... sorry Americans, but your nation is in as deep shite as it is.