List your top 3 favorite anime series and movies!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

rocklobster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2006, 4:03 pm

Let's see how many anime fans there are! (put your fave characters and most hated ones from each)
Here are mine:
Series:
3: Inuyasha (fave characters: Kagome, Miroku--although I wish he'd lay off Sango's butt so much, Inuyasha hate: Naraku--why can't they just kill the @##$$%^ already! :skull: , Kikyo--but I hate the way she died.
2: Tenchi Muyo, especially Tenchi Universe (fave characters: Sasami, Ayeka, Washuu, Kiyone. Hate: Mihoshi--let's face it the only reason she ever got to be a cop was because her grandpa's one, Kagato, and that girl from the Tenchi in Tokyo version.)
1: .hack//sign (fave characters: Tsukasa, Mimiru, Bear, Subaru. Hate: Sora, BT, Maha--that mute cat who works for the mysterious voice. He creeps me out. :twisted: )
Movies:
3: Metropolis (fave character: Tima Hate: Rock--Dr. Laughton's kid. The one that looks like a Nazi.
2: Spirited Away (fave characters: Haku, Chihiro. Hate: Yubaba, No-Face. I never understood why he becomes good at the end)
1: Princess Mononoke (fave characters: San, Ashitake--why couldn't they have ended up together?! WAH! :( hate: Lady Eboshi Gozen--b@#$!@. Monk Jigo. What a mercenary.)
and my favorite line: "I was hoping you would cry in your sleep so I could bite your head off." :twisted:

Emoal6
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2006, 4:25 pm

3. Samurai Deeper Kyo
2. Cowboy Bebop
1. Outlaw Star

movies

3 Gundam wing: endless waltz
2 Akira
1 Cowboy bebop the movie

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2006, 4:39 pm

Don't like any anime TV shows. As for films:

1) Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (I don't quite understand it all, but then I never played any FF games)
2) The Animatrix
3) Appleseed

Not sure I'd watch that last one again though--I had a lot of problems with it. I just loved the animation. I dunno, I tend to dislike anime in general due to the tendencies to have extremely choppy animation and the tendency to either be extremely cheesy/sappy or extremely gory, so I know my list isn't the most typical.

Space
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2006, 11:46 pm

akira, ninja scroll, appleseed/ cowboy bebop/trigun/crying freeman

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2006, 6:18 am

Movies
1. Grave of the Fireflies
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion Movie
3. Princess Mononoke

Series
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Serial Experiments Lain
3. Cowboy Bebop

Spriteling
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jun 2006, 12:02 pm

Films:

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Castle in the Sky
Kiki's Delivery Service

I also like Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro quite a bit.