Working and applying for jobs as disababled?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:29 pm

They would only see what your doing as being a smart ass putting me down. Or else are the same and just mean people.

Space
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:30 pm

sc wrote:
They would only see what your doing as being a smart ass putting me down. Or else are the same and just mean people.
:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :D

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:33 pm

You would be the kind of empployer I'd bring a micro recorder in to record your insults saying these types of things and me filing a law suite. Pricks like you that hire have learned to shut up in person and just not hire the disabled, you narcisistic discriminative prick

Space
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:36 pm

sc wrote:
You would be the kind of empployer I'd bring a micro recorder in to record your insults saying these types of things and me filing a law suite. Pricks like you that hire have learned to shut up in person and just not hire the disabled, you narcisistic discriminative prick

you wouldn't do that because I would never hire you.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:43 pm

a***hole is what a***hole does.

When I was in business I took the homeless out to eat, I paid for the food and shelter of a homeless veteran. I know I am a better person and would be a better manager then you, as I have respect and dignity for others.

You are simply a hateful coward.

Take a wiff, your s**t smells. What I qualify in employment for is your downsizing, that’s if the merits of who a person is count for anything, instead of the reality of disability which you as a coward have put me down for.

Space
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:44 pm

sc wrote:
a***hole is what a***hole does.

When I was in business I took the homeless out to eat, I paid for the food and shelter of a homeless veteran. I know I am a better person and would be a better manager then you, as I have respect and dignity for others.

You are simply a hateful coward.

Take a wiff, your s**t smells. What I qualify in employment for is your downsizing, that’s if the merits of who a person is count for anything, instead of the reality of disability which you as a coward have put me down for.

I don't think ret*d people become managers SC... But good luck anyways.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:48 pm

My I.Q is 124, yours is?

Calling people ret*d reflect your maturity, I've got class, I've got respect for people in which people like yourself can only hate becuase your cold hearted.

I'm glad to show the people reading this your beotch slapping social arse kicking, hooyaa.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 3:58 pm

Just to let people know, Space edited his post before I replied. He said, "you ret*d" to me.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2006, 4:03 pm

I was thinking though and it was not just a random thought one day, that I should work with the developmentally disabled. The experience I had in Fresno with the social confinement of a developmentally disabled person allowed me the compassion through realizing what they might go through with bad employees. Just like the harsh tone of a group of developmentally disabled people doing trash pick up by there manager I spoke about online here once.

I could go to college if it was a focused study just to do that. I already have the connection for possible employment in that. Just I don’t want spend years in college. There is independent accelerated study, I might do that.