Do you think power would drive an aspie insane.

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2010, 12:18 am

i can hardly manage my own affairs, so the thought of having to manage anybody else's affairs makes my brain go TILT! i just want some real power over my own business, as i have none now.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Dec 2010, 5:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
i can hardly manage my own affairs, so the thought of having to manage anybody else's affairs makes my brain go TILT! i just want some real power over my own business, as i have none now.

I seem to be better at helping others manage their personal affairs than managing my own & when I was working; I did OK with coordinating/strategizing others. I would probably have problems being the one in charge with all the power but I might do fairly well being one of the higher-ups who's slightly beneath the one officially in charge. My personality type is very strong ISTJ & they tend to take charge of others when the situation demands it thou they generally prefer to be more of a follower. The way my OCD issues are; I might be better at figuring out how to achieve a specific goal than I am at figuring out what goal to achieve

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition