Do you think power would drive an aspie insane.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 10:07 pm

menintights wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:
The more power one obtains, the more ability they have to deviate from social norms. Also, the less likely they are to be bullied

a few examples: -White Collar crime seems to have less consequences then blue collar crime. Consequences none the less

-Martha Stewart.

I'm already built, I now have social skills. All I need is more brain power(I will be investing in meds to increase this) to fix my less than average intellect, education, and money.

I am working on getting a healthcare business degree(work pays for it). If you understand how to run a business, you can generate profits for yourself!! !

Who DOESN'T want revenge on a particular bully?? I have found him too! I just need a few more things for revenge

The only thing I get out of this post is how messed up you are. Harmless, but messed up.

It's tempting to blame it on the one bully who seems to still bother you that much, but I don't think it's (fully) his fault you turned out this way.

-I don't think a massive guy with muscles is exactly harmless.

-I am going to college to obtain a degree....which could make me money. Money=power

How am I harmless. I am greatly offended by this post. I can easily just go buy a gun and shoot my bully. Yes, I would go to jail....but ya

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2010, 12:18 am

i can hardly manage my own affairs, so the thought of having to manage anybody else's affairs makes my brain go TILT! i just want some real power over my own business, as i have none now.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Dec 2010, 5:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
i can hardly manage my own affairs, so the thought of having to manage anybody else's affairs makes my brain go TILT! i just want some real power over my own business, as i have none now.

I seem to be better at helping others manage their personal affairs than managing my own & when I was working; I did OK with coordinating/strategizing others. I would probably have problems being the one in charge with all the power but I might do fairly well being one of the higher-ups who's slightly beneath the one officially in charge. My personality type is very strong ISTJ & they tend to take charge of others when the situation demands it thou they generally prefer to be more of a follower. The way my OCD issues are; I might be better at figuring out how to achieve a specific goal than I am at figuring out what goal to achieve

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition