Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2010, 2:34 pm

I think it's just my quality of being that puts people off and makes them uncomfortable.

It's also entirely possible I am missing cues that someone else would readily pick up on.

GrimmRomance
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2010, 3:35 pm

I think I can be intimidating at times, but why that is is beyond me. I'm 161cm, got very large, doe eyes (my friends' and familiy's words. xD) and my voice is very light and I never raise my voice. ô_ô It's not like I've got spiders crawling out of my eye sockets.
These days the county has decided that I have to speak with this man, who's supposed to evaluate me. He practically crouches in his chair when I speak, and looks at me with these big frightened eyes. People seem uneasy around me. Lord knows why. :/

IceKitten
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Dec 2010, 3:51 pm

Generally, I can't say they are afraid of me. People masterfully rank above me.
I'm so introverted that I don't pose a threat to them.

But when I get my tantrums ... :roll: that's another story. They get huge eyes, their voice changes and if I approach them, they back off like sheep. :lol:
"Calm down, I'm here, I'm here... no, keep away. Keep away! 8O Everything will be fine."

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2010, 3:51 pm

Ive seen pencils thicker than me. Im about as scary as a .10 cent water gun, I have all the characteristics of the big scary one but everyone just sees me as another toy.