Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 8:06 pm

I have a type of OCD where I think about pretty much every movement I make. It's why I hate playing ping-pong in P.E. (besides, it's not even really a sport.) Ping-pong is the worst sport for someone with this kind of OCD because it requires fast hand movements, and your hands are the shakiest part of your body. I also hate how when I talk, I often get tongue-tied because I think about how I move my mouth. However, other than bumping into people and getting tongue-tied, nothing bad happens because of my movement OCD.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2010, 9:24 pm

i have wat i like to call Subconsciously Selective OCD as in some things have to done/organized a certain way and i have no control over what it is but its usually small, trivial things thankfully so im not like rearranging my couches or anything......yet lol

UDAspie13
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2012, 8:05 pm

I have poking OCD. No sorry not trying to make light of OCD. But seriously, half the time upon seeing someone I have an urge to poke them that is very hard to resist.